Check out Zeke!

Thread: Check out Zeke!

DefaultCheck out Zeke!

Check out Zeke!
    I'm a supporter of Dogs Deserve Better (www.dogsdeservebetter.com -- if you haven't heard of them before), and saw Zeke posted as up for adoption. He sure looks like a sweetie.

Just thought I'd share his info and mug with y'all. You never know, his new family may find him here!

READ ABOUT ZEKE HERE: (you'll have to scroll down a little)

http://www.dogsdeservebetter.com/adopt.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Check out Zeke!

The rescue returned Zeke to Tennessee, where he is now living outside, once again, at a boarding facility.
    Alright, this confuses me. A rescue returned him to a place where he's being kept outside again?
    People suck ass. I can't even read the stories on that site.

Zeke's face reminds me of Tucker and he's the same age. I cannot imagine my boy living a life that that. His heart would be broken. :'(

Please God, let Zeke and the rest of them find loving homes.

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

I hope Zeke finds his forever home soon.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

Ya know, this world sucks for dogs. I hate it when you see pages of dogs that have been turned in by their owners for whatever reason. In my mind there is no acceptable reason short of death, or being put in a rehab or nursing home. Those kind of things happen but to just 'dispose' of a dog because, sucks big fat stinkin rotten eggs. > > >

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

I don't get that either, about being returned by the rescue ..... what's up with that ? What sort of "rescue' would do that ?? I don't think they qualify as a RESCUE, to me.

I know, their stories are SO sad..... people suck alright...... human beings are the cruelest creatures on the face of the earth.

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

I volunteer for the beagle resuce where I live and we would never return a beagle to a place where they were left outside ... How sad

I sure hope Zeke finds a better life soon !!

Kate is offline Senior Member

or TJ, Pumpkin, Peaches or.......

I wish we could do to those people what they did to their dogs and see how they feel!!
    Aren't we comfortable!

I read it again, and it looks like he's being left outside at the boarding facility. We have a large boarding facility here in my town that has about 60 outside kennels specifically for large breed dogs. (I won't use them since they refuse to allow large dogs inside, only small ones).

I think they don't have anywhere for Zeke to go until he has a permanent home, and they are probably paying his boarding fees. I know of a few rescues in my area who do the same thing due to lack of homes and fosters.

I will add that being in the kennel is still much, much better than being on a chain. Let's hope the boarders keep the kennels clean and he is fed regularly. He just looks so sweet, he needs a home.