Class clown
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Class clown

Callaway is offline Senior Member

DefaultClass clown

I am so happy that the first class is over with! I was so nervous but I gotta say it was fun! Bogey got used in a pulling demo . The first lady asked me will he pull? I guarantee it I said, he was so excited he did a wet noodle ( rolling on the floor :-\ at this point the whole class is in tears )She then passed him off to the other teacher who preceded to walk with my crazy man! Well he proved me wrong he didn't pull, witch is good . He did however jump on both of them! Oh and Bogey absolutely fell in LOVE with a 10 month old Golden. Couldn't keep his eyes off her she seemed to feel the same ! So all in all he listened really well .We have alot of work to do this week.
    At the end of class there will be a vote of most improved dog the lady with the golden came to me after class and said that we both have a shot at that !

Here is a pic of his sexy new collar.

Courtney, Bogey and Calli

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Class clown

Dear Bogey,
    I was the class clown when I went to school. I too did the rolling on the floor trick. It's always fun to make people laugh. Mommy was not amused.

Aloha, Zoe

(P.S. I did get my CGC certificate at 8 months, though...so tell your mommy there is hope)
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

LOL We probably all know the feeling. If you get a trainer that has labs or is used to them they will be great and should give you some pointers. If you get a BC trainer they tend to be a little less amused and understanding.
    Good luck with your homework and next class.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Bob Pr. is offline Senior Member

My Puff was so excited before going to class, I usually exercised her and had her fetch a number of times before class to take the edge off her "wiredness".
    Puff [YF, AKC field line (from competing HT/FT breeder) 62 lbs, dob: 8-'01]

Bess [BF, AKC bench line (from competing show breeder) 55 lbs., 1967-1981] "Poor Bess, the Wonder Dog":
    http://forum.justlabradors.com/showt...?p=748#post748

Sounds just like Lula's first class. Even down to falling for a Golden. She was definitely a class clown, but graduated top of her class.

Good luck with "Most Improved" Bogey! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Pr.
    My Puff was so excited before going to class, I usually exercised her and had her fetch a number of times before class to take the edge off her "wiredness".
    That's what I did too!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogey 1
    At the end of class there will be a vote of most improved dog the lady with the golden came to me after class and said that we both have a shot at that !
    That's funny!

Love the new collar, Bogey. You look smashing!

Callaway is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Pr.
    We did too, it just I dont have friends with any pups so he gets really excited when he sees some his own size! Hey if rolling on the floor is the worst that happens so be it! I couldnt stop laughing myself .

Courtney, Bogey and Calli

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by M Fortune
    Sounds just like Lula's first class. Even down to falling for a Golden. She was definitely a class clown, but graduated top of her class.
    Same with Baloo, especially the "falling for a golden" thing!! (only, he fell for about three of them. :-[ :)

Congrats Bogey!! Everybody loves the class clown!!
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

Kate3jays is offline Senior Member

Well done Bogey in surviving your first class and making folks laugh too, keep up the good work ~

"some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree!"
    Kate mom to Jed Jasmine and Joelly
    http://www.glosmerelabradors.co.uk/#

Funny, we all have a story don't we! Jake went to class and lay his big Moose self out on his side and would go to sleep! Then, when he was awake, he would sit and bark, you know the bark- nose pointed straight up, ears flopping back with every bark. I swear, he sounded like a Bloodhound! He too, had a crush on a classmate, her name was Famous. She was a Dalmation/Sharpei. They called her a Shalmation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast