Yahoo Guinness....we hope

Thread: Yahoo Guinness....we hope

guinnysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultYahoo Guinness....we hope

Guinness spends his time in our kitchen when we are not home...a baby gate and pocket door keep him contained and he seems content. Today I think I left the door open ...at least it was open when hubby got home at lunch and was greeted at the garage door by a happy lab. Immediate panic ensued and a trip around the house to see what had been destroyed/chewed etc. NOTHING! ;D At least no evidence of anything. Guinness, like most labs likes to eat stuff...especially socks and underwear, which we are pretty diligent about putting in the closed hampers now. Hopefully he spent most of his time sleeping (there were tell tale dog prints on my freshly made bed) and we won't find any surprises in his poop (like my DD's thong we found in the yard when the snow melted!) I THINK I'm proud of my boy! ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jan elaine Guest

DefaultRe: Yahoo Guinness....we hope

Aww, hes growing up and becoming responsible!!! I think he needs a treat just cause. ;D

georgie is offline Senior Member

Good boy Guiness. I guess from the paw prints...you know how he spent his day.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Do not let Shanny know that Guiness was good. Shhh! Don't let her know. I found out the hard way and do not post when Hershey Kisses is good anymore.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

guinnysmom is offline Senior Member

So far so good ;D No throwing up or any poopie surprises...here's hoping he really did behave himself with his new found freedom!!!