Poor HK, Dad is so mean!

Thread: Poor HK, Dad is so mean!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultPoor HK, Dad is so mean!

Hey! Labsters! I need some sympathy. My Dad is so mean. He came home early and said some Happy Birthday gibberish. Then told me I could have another one of those scrumpshush sausages and we would go to the dog park for a little while. What could be better that this. Uh! Oh! He's got that stuff in his hand again. Please no, not before the sasage and dog park. He did it. That stuff in my eyes again. :'( :'( :'( :'(

But then he gave me the sausage ;D ;D ;D Woof woof!
    And we went to the DP.

More DP Pictures here http://home.comcast.net/~eof3/BDayPark.htm

He's not so bad. I think I will keep him. But I am going to learn how to counter surf and get rid of that eye stuff. Shanny, I need your help.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Poor HK, Dad is so mean!

HK, looks like you had a GGRRRRRREEEAT time for your birthday !!

Love the new siggy, it cracks me up !

Melissa

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

HK..

You and I need to compare notes. My dad is SO mean he makes me sit before he throws the ball for fetch again! Hmph. Well, I have him trained pretty good tho 'cuz he picks up my poop

You're beautiful!

Later..

Your Pal, Tal

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

GulfCoast is offline Senior Member

HK: What are those sausage things you have there??? EM may need some of those. ;D
    HRCH Ellie Mae MH CGC
    Tipsy Puppy
    Justlabradors.com -- the best site for your Labrador needs.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/EllieMaeDogg/2108207141_f7321f204b.jpg

georgie is offline Senior Member

Sounds like you had a nice birthday HK. That ointment isn't so bad if you get a good treat after. Those sausages sound good. :P Maybe if you give him a real sad look....you could get 2 out of him.

Your friend Molly

Happy BDay HK and congrats Ed for remembering her eyes!

amazongold is offline Senior Member

Happy birthday, HK!
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by myfavoritedog
    HK..

You and I need to compare notes. My dad is SO mean he makes me sit before he throws the ball for fetch again! Hmph. Well, I have him trained pretty good tho 'cuz he picks up my poop

You're beautiful!

Later..

Your Pal, Tal
    Tal, You should have never posted this. You are going to give my Dad ideas. I over heard him asking someone how to train me to follow direction signals. Like go left, go right, go further back, come closer. I don't know what he is up to, but it sounds leke more stuff for me to learn. Does your dad really make you sit beofre he throws a tennis bal or bumper? I like getting a headstart. Woe is me. He is going to see this.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

I need to put up one more post related to HK Bday, including a question and some requested information.

Do any of your labs require two things in their mouth if they are going to give you one? When I toss a tennis ball in the house for HK, she has to pick up a rope or a stuffie before she will bring the tennis ball back. Tonight she was playing with her new green ball and her new Uncle Sam Loofa toy. Here is the proof. Sorry I did my best with the flash and was too close.

Can I have it Hershey?

Someone asked, or implied interest in the sausages. I may be asking for addresses to send the darn thing to. If HK sees the plastic jar they came in she is barking, whining, pawing, anything to try to convince me she needs one.

Okay, we picked them up in Costco about two weeks ago. Never saw them before, bt that doesn't mean they weren't there.
    Made in the USA
    Doggie Deli
    Gourmet Beef Sausage
    Beef, Beef Liver, Whole Wheat, Garlic, Rosemary Extract

K.E. Rush & Sons
    P.O. Box 422
    Hatfield, PA 19440
    www.doggiedelitreats.com

They are probably going to be a one time thing for us, or maybe once a year.
    I just counted, there are 58 of them in the container we got. They are larger than a small treat.

HK and her family want to thank all of your for your nice comments. It has been a fun first birthday for HK and us, and with you guys. You are all great. Please feel free to continue to harrass me about her meds. She needs to keep getting the ointment through Sunday afternoon. I started it Sunday night before talking with the vet on a hunch.

So glad I found Just labradors