Milo was adopted!!

Thread: Milo was adopted!!

Joe Maringo is offline Senior Member

DefaultMilo was adopted!!

This is without a doubt one of the nicest dogs I have ever had personality wise. Kim sure knew what she was doing when she saw him listed on the website of a kill shelter in GA. She emailed and said "I have to have him" so we worked it out and he came to live in mid-PA. with Kim and her family. Unfortunately, Milo thought her cats where a part of the morning meal. After almost a month of trying to get Milo to be safe with the cats, it was decided he would not work in her home. After all, the cats had been there for many years, it was there home. With a lot of tears, Milo came back to me, and that is when I found his true loving spirit.

It has been hard to find him a home because many people think he looks like a pit. Let me tell you though, except for cats he is the most loving and friendly dog you could ever ask for. Here is Milo with his new Mom and Dad.

They are both pet sitters and they make their living with dogs, so Milo has a great new family. In addition, he also has two new brothers. They brought one of the puppies with them to meet Milo and I tried to keep Duke for myself.

Isn't Duke about the most beautiful great Dane you have ever seen? I fell for him as soon as I saw him. Not so much his size, but the white face reminded me so much of Max Max Max that it brought a tear to my eyes.

I think Duke liked me too. He was trying to give me kisses while I was taking his picture and his dad had to hold him back. Duke is 7 years old.

Well Milo, ya did good buddy! You really hit the jackpot with this family. I hope you have a long and happy life there my dear friend.
    Southwest Pennsylvania Retriever Rescue Organization or S.P.A.R.R.O. and Shades Of Grey Senior Sanctuary
    A 501c3 Non Profit Organization.
    Plum, Pa.
    412-795-0163
    website www.sparro.org/

Saving one dog will not change the world But, surely, for that one dog the world will change forever!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Milo was adopted!!

Yayyyy!! Good job, Joe! Welcome home, Milo!

Oh my goodness!! Look at Milo's little face!!! What a smoochable little face!!!

And what a wise ol boy Duke is. I'm so glad Milo will have him to play with.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jan elaine Guest

That is wonderful! I am so happy for him. ;D

OH goodness what a sweetie I'm so glad Milo found his new forever home. Your on a roll this weekend.

I'm so glad Milo got a great home. ;D

Thank You for all that you do Joe.

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Yeah for Milo !!!!

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Lucky Milo and even luckier are his new family to get such a beautiful boy! Once again you did good joe!

2labcrew is offline Senior Member

YAY Milo!!!!!!!!!
    Miriam , Digger, and Kodi

amazongold is offline Senior Member

Way to go, Joe! Milo, enjoy your new forever home! ;D
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy