The mystery of the missing hair elastics...

Thread: The mystery of the missing hair elastics...

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultThe mystery of the missing hair elastics...

Hey labrapals (and humans too), it's your pal Molly here with a specktakular mystery story for ya!!!

Stacey puts this hair elastics in her hair and at night time or when she gets home from work she pulls them out and puts them down in her room...usually on her night table or the dresser (sometimes in the bathroom, but usually not). Anyways, they've been disappearing for some time now, and she keeps blaming me...something about how I like to play with them and shoot them across the room. I keep trying to convince her that it wasn't me, but she still didn't buy it.

Well, yesterday it was clean the bed cover day. Stacey took the cover off the bed and when she went to move it, do you know what was under there?? Hair elastics!! and chapstick!

How did they get there you ask? Stacey, says that I put them there, I'm just keeping my mouth shut for now....
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: The mystery of the missing hair elastics...

Molly,

Your labrapal Lexi here... sounds like a frame-up to me! I should thinks you need to call the pawlice olice:!

You sure Miss Stacey is not getting a bit senile & forgetful? ??? Maybes she puttin' dem there & forgetting she done that. My momma's told stories about how Aunt Katie used to have to wear this head-gear thingy & she used to take it off in her sleep. Sounds like what Stacey is doing & then blaming you.

My pretty girl, Lexi!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyandMolly
    Hey labrapals (and humans too), it's your pal Molly here with a specktakular mystery story for ya!!!

Stacey puts this hair elastics in her hair and at night time or when she gets home from work she pulls them out and puts them down in her room...usually on her night table or the dresser (sometimes in the bathroom, but usually not). Anyways, they've been disappearing for some time now, and she keeps blaming me...something about how I like to play with them and shoot them across the room. I keep trying to convince her that it wasn't me, but she still didn't buy it.

Well, yesterday it was clean the bed cover day. Stacey took the cover off the bed and when she went to move it, do you know what was under there?? Hair elastics!! and chapstick!

How did they get there you ask? Stacey, says that I put them there, I'm just keeping my mouth shut for now....
    Definite indications that Shanny is at work again.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

bebopalula is offline Senior Member

Hi Molly, Breezy here. I know all about hair scrunchies. My Mom accused me of taking some of her's too, only I really DID take them. The first one I took right out of her hair and swallowed whole. I puked it up on one of our walks 6 days later. The second one I found next to my Mom's bed and shredded it in lots of little pieces and ate most of it. I pooped it out the next day. Mom was happy to see it come out but I heard her say something about a dangling poopy. Mom doesn't sleep with scrunchies in her hair anymore.

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lexis Mom
    Molly,

Your labrapal Lexi here... sounds like a frame-up to me! I should thinks you need to call the pawlice olice:!

You sure Miss Stacey is not getting a bit senile & forgetful? ??? Maybes she puttin' dem there & forgetting she done that. My momma's told stories about how Aunt Katie used to have to wear this head-gear thingy & she used to take it off in her sleep. Sounds like what Stacey is doing & then blaming you.
    Lexi you make an excellent point! I think perhaps I'll monitor her closely before calling the pawlice, after all she does feed me and buy my food. I'm not a thief!
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

Hi Molly, Billie here.

I wubbs Rylee's hair scrunchies. My momma has short hair so she doesn't use em. I try to steal Rylee's but momma got smart after I ate a few and got a big tummy ache (there was a sock and a toy and a ball in there too) and put them away on the top shelf of Rylee's closet.

They're sure tasty. But they hurt the tummy so hide em, don't eat em.

And that chapstick sure sounds yummy. I might have to find me some of that...

jan elaine Guest

Poor Mollys. I sures do feels sorry for yous. You been framed!! I don't eats elastics but I do likes to chew on mamas hair! ;D

Kathy5475 is offline Senior Member

Molly, both my momma and skin sister wear hair thingies, and they always always always put them up high. My saving grace is Simmy Boo the cat! He is the actual thief and then I get to play with em when he's done or I take em away from him. Molly girl, get a cat. They're always guilty.

Riley