Alfies holiday

Thread: Alfies holiday

kaznalf is offline Senior Member

DefaultAlfies holiday

;D Im so excited Alfie is coming on holiday with us this year...1st one since weve had him! We are going to Devon, UK in may so big beach for him every morning!

But then I have been looking at this place in the Lake District its stunning and i bet he would love that lake...

Hope link works

http://www.lakelovers.co.uk/cs/properties/285

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

saskasmum is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Alfies holiday

I hope you and Alfie have a great time in Devon I am sure he will love the beaches, he will have the time of his life it is such a lovely place to go on holiday..

jan elaine Guest

It is always fun to take the little ones with us on vacations. I always worry when we have to leave them at a kennel that I don't enjoy myself! Ya'll have a wonderful time!! Remember to take pictures to share.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

kaznalf is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MagsMom
    It is always fun to take the little ones with us on vacations. I always worry when we have to leave them at a kennel that I don't enjoy myself! Ya'll have a wonderful time!! Remember to take pictures to share.
    I was very worried about leaving them in kennels 1hr walk a day and rest of the time in cage? I dont think they would cope well and like you i wouldnt enjoy myself worrying and dont worry im always snap happy will take lots of piccies!