? Everlasting treat ball???

Thread: ? Everlasting treat ball???

hark67 is offline Senior Member

Default? Everlasting treat ball???

Just wondering who has one and what their experience has been with them. I got one for Guthrie months ago and he never really payed it much mind until I got different flavored inserts....then he went nuts. He licked the thing for 2 hours straight till the entire disc was gone. I was so thrilled to have something that would keep him occupied like that and immediately went out and bought more inserts. Only problem is now he figured out how to pop the darn thing out in just a couple seconds....stinker!

Well, my friend got him a everlasting fire plug for Christmas. it is a different shape and a larger size than the treat ball I have(mine is a medium..this is a large). I am wondering if he could just as easily pop the treat out ot the larger version. Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Dawson Creek Girl is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: ? Everlasting treat ball???

Sorry Megan. I haven't heard of them.

I do know Rowan has a small treat ball from when she was a pup. She has never paid any attention to it. What are these 'inserts' you are talking about ... can you share a link??
    •*´¯`*•.¸¸.•Patti•*´¯`*•.¸¸.•

My kids figured out how to pop the insert out almost immediately from the large one...at least from the ball shaped one...and then proceeded to chew up the plastic par tof it. Too expensive for me to try again.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

What flavor treats did you find that Guthrie liked? Champ has the treat ball, but didn't pay it any attention - kind of nosed at it and then wandered off to the next toy. I'd love it if we could find a treat insert that he actually liked

gingersdad is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dawson Creek Girl
    Sorry Megan. I haven't heard of them.

I do know Rowan has a small treat ball from when she was a pup. She has never paid any attention to it. What are these 'inserts' you are talking about ... can you share a link??
    http://www.aboutdogtraining.com/panel.php?8

I wasn't familiar with the treat ball either. We give Ginger a kong stuffed with treats, if you want something that lasts longer try a kong with peanut butter or yougurt and freeze it.
    Ginger Owns Mark & Lisa