Passing on information if anyone interested in a 2 1/2 year old lab

Thread: Passing on information if anyone interested in a 2 1/2 year old lab

Linda1 is offline Senior Member

DefaultPassing on information if anyone interested in a 2 1/2 year old lab

My niece Chrissy sent me this e-mail. If anyone is interested, I can give you Chrissy's e-mail.

Hi Guys,
    I received this email from the lady in charge of the Allegheny Valley Search & Rescue Team, I thought I forward to you guys to see if you knew anyone looking for a full bloodied lab. I guess the people who own him need to get rid of him. If you know someone interested let me know.
    Thanks,
    Chrissy

Hey,

Just got a call from a friend that has a 2 1/2 year old BLACK lab (pitch black) male - not neutered (yah!) that is full blooded and looking for a new home. He is good with kids, lives with a 4 and 6 year old both girls - does not jump on people or anything like that, has been an outside dog, but used to be trained to live in a garage. His name is Diesel and they are looking for a home for him, so they can get the girls a little dog for in the house...

Yes, I was pretty furious too, but let's see if we can help this young man find a LOVING family. I will contact the shelter to see if they have anyone on the waiting list for a full-blooded lab. Thanks for your help!

Mary

Brookville, Pa.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Passing on information if anyone interested in a 2 1/2 year old lab

They want to get rid of their dog so they can get another dog????????????????
    Oh good grief!!! > > > > > > > >

This just really made me mad!!! (Not at you Linda)

Someone needs to take this dog and forbid them to get another dog!!! >

I just want to clarify that my niece isn't the one with the dog. She is just trying to help the rescue team find a good home for this dog.

Brookville, Pa.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

talleyJudy is offline Senior Member

It would be really helpful to give the geographic location of this dog, in fact for any and all dogs needing new homes that are put in the Lab Chat section: state and n,s,e,w, of major/minor city of that state.

*yeah, I'm a persnickety *itch this morning, sorry* :P :-X
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." author Will Rogers

Auggie 12/29/95 ~ 01/15/09

lablimo is offline Senior Member

. . . a little dog for in the house? That is insane. Bring the lab inside!! I could go on and on . . . but I won't rant -- we all share the same thoughts about this situation. Hopefully, someone can help this guy and he can go live in someone else's house.

Western Pa.

Information of location of the lady that sent out e-mail to my niece.

ALLEGHENY VALLEY SAR
    KNOX, PA
    CLARION COUNTY
    814-226-8174

Brookville, Pa.

and another sad example of the devolution of society.

ignorant parents passing along ignorance to their kids just like their parents must have.