How many beds have you gone through?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many beds have you gone through??

DefaultRe: How many beds have you gone through??

Shelby has never chewed up a bed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

2 costco beds. the first he has giardia & ruinred it. The second lasted longer but he threw up on it & the smell just couldn't be washed out of the cedar pillow. I have learned now & bought the Costco sherpa blanket which can be folded into fourths for him to lay on, and is MUCH easier to wash than the pillow. I know you should only need to wash the pillow cover, but liquid poop goes right throough that cover & seeps into the pillow itself. Yuck!

kaznalf is offline Senior Member

With Alfie...he has only ever had one bed. When we got him i gave him an old sheep skin rug folded in half and he has had it ever since and not once chewed it. Penny was a bit of a chewer i found the plastic beds to be good with an old thick blanket inside them until they stop chewing ;D

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member

Lexi has only had 3 beds, two from Target & the current one from Fosters & Smith.

She did not chew or destroy any of them. The two Target beds just wore out & started shedding the fleece side all over stuff. Those were her very first beds, one was in the bedroom & the other the kitchen.

Now it is just the 54" Fosters & Smith bed, which she sleeps on at night. Daytime naps are in her swivel rocker most of the time, every now & again, she'll choose mommy's chair/ottoman so she can stretch out.

My pretty girl, Lexi!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12