lab farts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lab farts

maz

Defaultlab farts

I know this might sound not a nice topic, but has anybody found any foods that makes the farts of a lab not so potent? Kc is four months and has silent but ever so deadly ones. I'm thinking next time she does this smell to put a match behind her to see how much fume she does let out! LOL (joking by the way)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

kaznalf is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: lab farts

Omg Alfie is terrible for it especially when he is asleep! He always eats same dog food but wondering if its the veg he eats inbetween lol

KebMo Guest

:-X

Keb get's them, but I don't think it's his food - it's most likely the treats I give him!
    P U

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Labs4life is offline Senior Member

More recently in the past 3 days plenty of flatuence. I'm not thinking of anything different in their diet at the moment. It's pretty safe to say Maggie is enjoying the commotion she causes with flatuence. I think I heard her snicker.
    The Constitution is suppose to guarantee everyone the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but the Constitution does not guarantee everyone equal outcomes.
    Some people are more talented, educated, thieving and dishonest than others.

LOL, the worst is when both of our dogs are in the room and we can't tell who did it!

oh, thankfully fender's farts don't smell bad...at least not compared to my boyfriends! i can't belive how much he farts when he's stretching or trying to get up on the bed, and yesterday he let one go at the vet's...he's not very polite that way.

maz

LOL I remember growing up with two dogs, one lab and one minature poodle (horrible thing, all teeth and fur) we used to give them our fish fingers when we got them as neither me or my sisters liked them, it made both the dogs fart like trogens for the next hour it was hilarious. Mum never really saw the funny side.

Labs4life is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by RukusandDozer
    LOL, the worst is when both of our dogs are in the room and we can't tell who did it!
    Absolutely. Though I did catch Daisy do a "drive by" last week.
    The Constitution is suppose to guarantee everyone the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but the Constitution does not guarantee everyone equal outcomes.
    Some people are more talented, educated, thieving and dishonest than others.

maz

Are we talking about Fender farting at the vets or your boyfriend??? ???

haha! i meant the dog, but the truth is the boy would have done it too if he needed to. ;D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast