WARNING! 5 Day notice

Thread: WARNING! 5 Day notice

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultWARNING! 5 Day notice

I am trying to pick out a sequence of photos to post for HKs Bday in 5 days. ;D I am having a problem whittling down the current group of 44 pics. I am sure you will kick me out of the forum. olice: olice: :'( :'( I apologize in advance. I really will work on reducing the group.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kathy5475 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: WARNING! 5 Day notice

I'll be right behind you in 20 days (Riley's 1st B-day)....IF I get a new digital camera and IF I learn how to use it.........

I would love to see them all. Put all of them in your Photobucket account (or what ever you use) and send us a link. Or, make a slide show of them. I love pictures of HK and would like to see her growth over her first year.

Can't wait to see them! ;D

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jan elaine Guest

I agree! We need to see all the photos to really tell how she has grown up over the past year.

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Thanks gang. I am trying to come up with a solution for the dial up folks. A link to photobucket or slide show are options. I also just realized I have webspace available, so if Ihave time, I may set up a page, post a couple here, and a link to the webpage. If I take that route, there might be a hundred photos.

I have had fun gong through the pics I have. HK, Mom, and Dad have had a fun year together. Okay, maybe HK and Dad more then Mom, but she has enjoyed HK quite a bit also. She isn't too positive about HK right now though. Seems someone left a pair of shoes in the family room under her computer desk and someone else found them today. Why does the finder get blamed and not the leaver?
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

wiscpayton is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Endofile
    Why does the finder get blamed and not the leaver?
    Great quote, Ed. Be sure to post a link to all the pics for us and post the best.