Dr. Jon's Window Decal: Fireman - Find our Dogs

Thread: Dr. Jon's Window Decal: Fireman - Find our Dogs

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultDr. Jon's Window Decal: Fireman - Find our Dogs

When emergencies happen, there isn't a lot of time to think. Moments may make the difference between tragedy and a happy ending. This is especially true with a fire. Most families have an evacuation plan, routes to take and where to meet up so that you can be sure everyone got out. What about your pets though?

If no one is home or if you barely make it out yourself, who is going to know that there are pets inside? This is why it's a great idea to have a small sign on the windows to let firefighters know that there are cats and dogs inside. If they know, they can look out for the pets inside, which may be hiding or unconscious.

Click this link http://www.petplace.com:80/fireman-s...paign=petplace to print out your own signs to attach to your windows. Send this email to a friend so they can print their own labels!

Hopefully you'll never need them, but if you do they might save your pet's life.

Regards,

Dr. Jon
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kathy5475 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Dr. Jon's Window Decal: Fireman - Find our Dogs

I've seen these ... what a great idea. Especially good at this time of year when housefires are on the increase.

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

Thanks for the link.

We had one on our front window, but it is now faded. We need a new one.

(one company from which I ordered Zoe's treats/toys used to send free stickers. Was it Jeffer's Pet?)
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I have something similar on my side door and back door. My problem is the # of dogs keeps changing!

patm is offline Senior Member

The only trouble with the signs is I worry about firemen looking for pets that might not even be there at the time (if they went with you for example) I know that firemen are trained to not endanger themselves, but no use spending any time looking for something that might not be there. :-\