jus wondering............??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: jus wondering............??

Defaultjus wondering............??

i adopted my gorgeous lab sadie may from an animal shelter........has any of you??

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: jus wondering............??

Welcome to the board. There are a lot of labs on this board from shelters or rescues. Do you have any pictures of Sadie?

unfortunally no ............ i adopted her the other day but i have not gotten to take her home yet because the shelter can not release her until she has been "altered" so i can not bring her home until tomorrow morning........ i can't wait until she gets to come home!!! i hate that she has to spend one more night in that shelter cause the conditions there are quite bad....................

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Welcome! Thanks for rescueing her. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and she's home tomorrow. There are a lot of rescues on the board.
    My Zeus is sort of a rescue he was not in a shelter but needed a new home so we took him in.

Dani is offline Senior Member

Congratulations on adopting her! Many here have rescued labs...and many of us actually spend time rescuing.
    Dani, Rider & Rookie
    SHR Watson's Safari Rider, JH, WC, CL1-R, RA, CGC, TDI
    SHR Endeavor Put Me In Coach, RN, WC, CGC

Member Since 6/2003

amazongold is offline Senior Member

<~~~Our first Lab, Shadow rescued us - she was dumped out in the country and decided we were her forever home. ;D Shadow crossed the Rainbow Bridge in April, and two weeks later we rescued Buddy (black male) from a place in Kentucky. On October 30 we started to foster Champ (yellow male) and failed at that - because we decided to keep him. ;D
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

Tanya is offline Senior Member

I got Rocky as a rescue from a rescue organization (actually - from Dani who posted above!)
    Dryf (avatar) comes from a family member who could no longer care for him. not really a rescue but let's just say we were the last resort.
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

I *rescued* Ginger from her owner when they decided to rehome her. Not a shelter dog but Rescue nonetheless. Congrats on your new girl, can't wait to see pics!

rottnlab dad is offline Senior Member

Yup. We adopted Bella, our sweet beautiful mutt, from the Seattle Animal Shelter 6 years ago.

Bella

Jefferson'n'Ted is offline Senior Member

Both of mine came from rescues. Jefferson was adopted 3 1/2 years ago and Teddy was adopted this summer.
    “If I know every single phone call you’ve made, I’m able to determine every single person you’ve talked to; I can get a pattern about your life that is very, very intrusive. And the real question here, is what do they do with this information that they collect – that does not have anything to do with al-Qaeda? And we’re gonna trust the president and the vice president that they’re doing the right thing? Don’t count me in on that.”
    Joe Biden, 2006

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast