It is sub zero this morning but never to cold to kick some Cricket *ss!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It is sub zero this morning but never to cold to kick some Cricket *ss!

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

DefaultIt is sub zero this morning but never to cold to kick some Cricket *ss!

yikes! I had to come in...they kept fighting! (playing)

The snow is over 2 ft deep so I have dug out a maze of channels all around the back fenced in area and built up huge piles of snow. It is like a snow park for dogs. They absolutely love it because Cricket can run the paths and Lucy can't see her and when they bump into each other, the chase begins and Lucy pummels Cricket into the snow bank and Cricket just begs for more! Silly silly girls.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: It is sub zero this morning but never to cold to kick some Cricket *ss!

Cricket looks fierce in that picture!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: It is sub zero this morning but never to cold to kick some Cricket *ss!

'so I have dug out a maze of channels all around the back fenced in area and built up huge piles of snow.' ??? ??? ???

and some of you comment about me taking HK out to the dog parks in the low temps.

Want to come over to my yard and dig out some trails for HK? ;D That is way too much like work to me.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Linda1 is offline Senior Member

Sounds like it would be a lot of fun to play in your yard! I do shovel a few paths for mine so they can go potty. Jazzy is good and will use the paths. Jake I have noticed is too lazy and has been peeing on the snow covered deck.

Brookville, Pa.

I love it!

Ahhh, the things we do for our dogs.

I have to tell you ... I LOVE Cricket.

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

It isn't an option because Cricket is so small and the snow is so deep. Plus, I know how much fun it is so after the storm on New Years Day, I shoveled for an hour or so.
    here are some more pics.

if you these look cold Endofile..check out this from last winter. We were in the field/hill across the road and there were gale force winds.
    the wind was so strong, it lifted Cricket off the ground...maybe it seems too cold, but they both had a blast that day...and no worse for wear. I got hearty tough dogs.

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

That looks like so much fun.

We used to dig trenches like that when we were kids and I remember how much fun it was. I can tell they had a blast.

That first picture is hilarious and the last one is amazing . It's a good thing Cricket has a big sister to keep her on the ground.

They are both so adorable! :-*

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

Wow! Great snow garden, great pics of the girls. LOVE the one of the tips of Cricket's ears and tail above the snow trough.

Seamus and Flynn

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast