Do any of you have spouses or family members that are interested in this forum?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have spouses or family members that are interested in this forum?

Gene Guest

DefaultDo any of you have spouses or family members that are interested in this forum?

I can't get DW interested enough to post. She will only look at some pictures or read a thread if I show her, never on her own.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Do any of you have spouses or family members that are interested in this for

Quote Originally Posted by Gene
    I can't get DW interested enough to post. She will only look at some pictures or read a thread if I show her, never on her own.
    Gene, I see a lot of similarities between us, and DWs. Mine enjoy the funny stories I tell her, kind of wishes I don't tell her the sad ones. She does not like sitting at the kitchen table crying. Of course, I occassionally print out one of the funny pics to show her and she gets silly. And the stories of other Labs misbehaving like HK just thrill her to think that it will never stop.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Do any of you have spouses or family members that are interested in this forum?

No, but I tell everyone stories from JL and I'm sure they think I need to get a life.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Dawson Creek Girl is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Do any of you have spouses or family members that are interested in this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by mitziandjudysmom
    No, but I tell everyone stories from JL and I'm sure they think I need to get a life.
    Yup, same here.
    •*´¯`*•.¸¸.•Patti•*´¯`*•.¸¸.•

Labs4life is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Do any of you have spouses or family members that are interested in this for

My wife Lor will browse through once in awhile. She loves all the pics of everyones labs. She stays out of O&E pretty much unless I show her something of interest. She loves the recipes and pics from members vacations ;D

Her internet interests are more educational based than anything else. She loves having a wealth of info at her finger tips.
    The Constitution is suppose to guarantee everyone the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but the Constitution does not guarantee everyone equal outcomes.
    Some people are more talented, educated, thieving and dishonest than others.

Callaway is offline Senior Member

My SU will look if I say aww lookie here, other than that nope! And when I start to tell a story he asks if its bad before I can continue!

Courtney, Bogey and Calli

k8show is offline Senior Member

DH never looks on his own. But I always show him the puppy pictures (and the ones of Bruno sleeping on Judy).
    Katie and Boo

Chester B. Dickens is offline Senior Member

My girls enjoy looking at the dog pics -- especially puppies -- but Eileen gives the JL board a big : : : : : : :.

Thunders Mom is offline Senior Member

My DH thinks I have too much time on my hands. I "try" telling him about the different things on this board and he just : at me. Couple of times Thunder has been sick and I said maybe it's this or that and he says, now what, you're a dr. and I say no, I've read about it on my lab forum. Drives him crazy when he takes him to the vet and the vet says the same thing I did. Well, if he would just listen to me and know that I am always right, we would have no problems. :P

It's not the destination, it's the journey!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thunders Mom
    My DH thinks I have too much time on my hands. I "try" telling him about the different things on this board and he just : at me. Couple of times Thunder has been sick and I said maybe it's this or that and he says, now what, you're a dr. and I say no, I've read about it on my lab forum. Drives him crazy when he takes him to the vet and the vet says the same thing I did. Well, if he would just listen to me and know that I am always right, we would have no problems. :P
    Yes, dear! 40 years of it in 3 days.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast