Made Me Laugh Out Loud!

Thread: Made Me Laugh Out Loud!

DefaultMade Me Laugh Out Loud!

Today Cooper and I went on our weekend hike. I was walking along the trail, which was fairly well packed but the snow on the sides was pristine, no marks at all. I come across a big pile of dog sh!t on the side of the path - wasn't from my pooch, I know that. Right next to it, in the smooth white snow, someone had taken a stick and scrawled "Lazy Bastard".

I chuckled about that for awhile....good thing no one met me, they'd have thought I had lost my mind!

Bev.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Made Me Laugh Out Loud!

That is hilarious....

amazongold is offline Senior Member

LMBO! Let's hope the lazy bastard passed that on his way back!
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Geez why can't the A Holes just pick it up! I would of laughed also!

Gene Guest

;D Lazy bas-turd

georgie is offline Senior Member

Whoever wrote that was right. Never leave home without a poop bag. ;D

Bob Pr. is offline Senior Member

Well written, well spoke.

It irritates me greatly to see dog turds deposited around in public places.

Puff and I walk every morning in a nearby nature preserve. The entrance to it is at a sports complex (18 tennis courts, 8 soccer fields, 4 softball fields, 1 Bocce ball court) which has a large parking lot plus sidewalks through a park as well as the trails through the nature preserve that Puff and I take.

We often see a number of people drive in, park, let their dogs out of their cars to do "their business", and then drive home.

Others walk their dogs on the same trails Puff and I do and leave fecal deposits in the middle of narrow trails.

Members of either of those tribes irritate me.

I carry bags and pick up Puff's poops wherever they occur.

EXCEPT Puff is, I think, quite considerate. Her first poop as soon as we get to the nature preserve, is usually within a couple of minutes and within the mowed lawn area adjacent to the softball fields. Those are easy to find and easy to bag.

But later in our walk, Puff often poops a second time. For those, she always departs from the trail and goes off in the tall grasses, brush, or woods, usually 10-15 feet away from the trail and where it can't be seen. I DO highly praise her and treat her for her politeness and etiquette. And I don't search to try to find those and pick them up
    Puff [YF, AKC field line (from competing HT/FT breeder) 62 lbs, dob: 8-'01]

Bess [BF, AKC bench line (from competing show breeder) 55 lbs., 1967-1981] "Poor Bess, the Wonder Dog":
    http://forum.justlabradors.com/showt...?p=748#post748

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Pr.

EXCEPT Puff is, I think, quite considerate. Her first poop as soon as we get to the nature preserve, is usually within a couple of minutes and within the mowed lawn area adjacent to the softball fields. Those are easy to find and easy to bag.

But later in our walk, Puff often poops a second time. For those, she always departs from the trail and goes off in the tall grasses, brush, or woods, usually 10-15 feet away from the trail and where it can't be seen. I DO highly praise her and treat her for her politeness and etiquette. And I don't search to try to find those and pick them up
    Cooper is the same! First one calls for a bag (or two :-X) and the second one is always way out in the sticks where no human treds! No bag required! ;D

Bev.