We are very bored!! (2 pics)

Thread: We are very bored!! (2 pics)

georgie is offline Senior Member

DefaultWe are very bored!! (2 pics)

hey fella labrapals.....are you bored too? We got a very short exercise time today cause' mom said she had to wrap...will she ever be done? I smelled the stuff in a big box in the bedroom...I think it's treats but we're not getting any yet. :

Are your moms & dads busy now & are you bored too. We heard mom say alot of "bad" words today. Something about cheap paper & it ripped. Her face was all funny looking too. So me & Abby headed for the family room....we don't want her making those kind of faces at us.

For lack of anything better to do today, here I am.

Look at Abby, the princess, needs a pillow. Sheesh!

I hope all of you noticed she had time to get that darn camera but no time for more bumper throwing.

Your friend Molly.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: We are very bored!! (2 pics)

Hiya Molly! Hiya Abby!

Phoebes and Henery here! Phoebes is typing cuz she's bossy and she's bossy'ed me off the 'puter! :P

Hiya labrapals! We've had a Big Fun Day so fars! We gots up early this morning and had Butt Tucks Frenzies in the back yard, and thens we gots to go the Park for a Big Long Walkies with Henery's Auntie Lori and his furcousin Riley! THEN we came home and from the belly down we looked just like Riley who is of our variety but chocolate in colour!

So, we gots to have to get a Sponge Bath but we got Cookies. Then came a rousing session of Bitey Faces and Wrestling like WWF! Now, we're sacked on the floor snorrrrrring!

Hope you have a big fun days later maybe with bumpers!

Loves, Phoebes and Henery!

I would like to be bored with you!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Hi Molly,
    Guinness and I know exactly what you are talking about...Mommy has been going all week..She comes home and then has to leave again..something about shopping and getting everything done...When she does come home she has all of these bags in her hands but we are not allowed to help her with them..wonder how come? Daddy takes us outside for some retrieves but that is it...Today Mommy cleaned ALL day..How dirty can our house be? Then she said she had to go grocery shopping b/c she has to cook all day tomorrow...but she did say that she was on vacation next week..not sure what that means but she says she will get to spend the whole week with us!!! Maybe we'll get to go to the new dog park that opened near our house...Paws Crossed!!!
    Hope your mom stops wrapping soon so you can get the bumper!!!

toyland444 is offline Senior Member

Hang in there, you two! You wanna make sure that your mommy lets Santa come down your chimney with your treats and toys since you've been SOOOOOO good this year. Don't blow it....just crash on the sofa and look pitiful, I bet you'll get an extra treat. ;D

Kathy5475 is offline Senior Member

Hello Missy Molly! I'm sure trying to figure all of this Christmas stuff out b/c this is my first one, but theres sure weirdo stuff happening in my house. My momma had stuff out on the kitchen table, and it's kinda nice outside so I kept coming in and outta the house (momma also filled the birdee feeders so I gotta monitor that activity :). She called me a pain in the a$$ (I'm not aloud to say that word cuz I'm too little). So Simmy Boo was on the table helping momma but started shredding the tissue paper cuz it was all crinkly and fun so he got tossed outta there. Ima gonna keep monitoring the birdees and stay outta momma's way.....

Love, Riley