A question for multiple dog owners - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A question for multiple dog owners

georgie is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: A question for multiple dog owners

When DH gives Abby a command, Molly does it too. If there is any treats involved...they both come running no matter who's name I call. I think they know their names.

Maybe I think Molly knows her name because she definatley listens better. Abby has that "selective "hearing. ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

I never gave this much thought...... I usually call all 4 at the same time, so naturally they all come at the same time. They hang out mostly in a group, but even if they are scattered, outside they all get called at the same time.

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

Essy is nosey so she always comes whether I call her or not. Murray is always with me so I never have to call him.

Both dogs know their names though. Each has their own agility night where the other has to stay home. It's the saddest thing in the world to call Essy to get in the car and watch Murray's demeanor melt as he sits on his bed pouting. "Please take me mom. I'll be good." I remind him that he gets to go the next day. Of course the process repeats itself with Essy being forelorn.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123