I AM GONNA KILL HER
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I AM GONNA KILL HER

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultI AM GONNA KILL HER

If you don't remember, see post from earlier today. Be sure to read down to reply from Labby

https://www.justlabradors.com/forum/i...c,65284.0.html

You will all be invited to the funeral. I am gonna kill HK, and will think about a road trip to Michigan to address the source of the issue.

This is what I found when getting home today.

I can't believe that one of our forum friends told the evil one about how good HK had been. I can't believe that the evil one was able to telepath her messages to HK this far. Shanny, when I am done with HK, I am coming to get you.

Okay! So what really happened and what did I do about it?

I did get home and find HK in the back hallway flat on her bed looking up with me with guilty eyes and no tail wagging, no running to say hello. I guessed she had done something bad and knew it. Attempts to call her to me were useless. I went on the search and found the seat cushion from the DWs kitchen chair destuffed in the family room. I yelled my head off. Refused to look at her. Cleaned up the mess, and............

Put her collar on her, took her out for p&p (she was very good), got in the car and took her to the local dog park (she was very good, showed off her retrieves to lots of other dogs), stopped to pick up some Musher's Secret at the pet shop (Oh! how well she behaved and showed how much she had improved since her last training sequence there), came home and gave her the normal hot dog piece in a Kong bone that she usually gets when I check email on getting home.

Why can't I stay mad at her? Why does she do that after 8 great days? The D*%$ cushion has been there since we first got her. Its not like a new temptation showed up today. Has to be Shanny, there is no other explanation. I am going to design an electrical signal barrier around the house so Shanny's telepathy can't get through. A umetal screen enclosure for the whole house, the whole property. Should keep the mosquitoes out also. And then I am going to send the bill to Shanny since she will still be around because I couldn't harm any dog.

Off topic: Two vicious pit bulls loose in the pet store. Afraid for my life as they attacked me. ;D About 5 months old, about as friendly and curious as any dog I have ever played with.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: I AM GONNA KILL HER

What else can you do? It's really not her fault (not at her age). Just too early for freedom. Sorry.

labby is offline Senior Member

Sorry but I'm LMBO here. I agree with Laurie. She's not ready yet.

Laura

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

OMG EEEEKKKK

Note to myself - listen to what everyone says about here in keeping Koda in her crate if I leave the house without her LOL

Oh, Ed! You jinxed yourself by bragging about her. Don't you know that's how it works? As soon as I talk about how great Jonah is doing on his food, it's all out nasty poops. As soon as I say what a calm puppy he is, he has a day of non stop getting into everything and driving me crazy. He's potty trained and it was so easy? Accident in the house the next day. So far it hasn't failed yet! We need to learn to keep our mouths shut (but it's so hard not to tell everyone when our pups are doing good, isn't it!?!?).

georgie is offline Senior Member

Oh HK. Well....you are way to pretty for anyone to stay mad at you. These things happen. Molly managed to find 3 remotes while starting to give her freedom. Abby was the worst. At least a chair cushion should cost less to replace then family room carpet.

Sometimes it takes a few tries before total freedom is possible. Maybe she was just starting to celebrate a bit early. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by sunnylaz
    Oh, Ed! You jinxed yourself by bragging about her. Don't you know that's how it works? As soon as I talk about how great Jonah is doing on his food, it's all out nasty poops. As soon as I say what a calm puppy he is, he has a day of non stop getting into everything and driving me crazy. He's potty trained and it was so easy? Accident in the house the next day. So far it hasn't failed yet! We need to learn to keep our mouths shut (but it's so hard not to tell everyone when our pups are doing good, isn't it!?!?).
    Have to respond to this one. I almosted posted my claim to succes on Tuesday. Nope! Don't jinx it. On Wednesday. Nope! Don't jinx it. On Thursday. Yep! Jinxed it dummy > >, when will you learn? ??? ???
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

talleyJudy is offline Senior Member

LOL LOL LOL LOL This thread is the best belly laugh I have had in days!

sorry :-X
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." author Will Rogers

Auggie 12/29/95 ~ 01/15/09

Quote Originally Posted by labby
    Sorry but I'm LMBO here. I agree with Laurie. She's not ready yet.

Sure you are! And your laughing at me, too! Well you aren't alone. First I beat myself up, then laugh at it all, beat myself up, laugh at myself. At least the cushons on the kitchen chairs are like 3 for $10 at Pier 1 or some similar place. I am sure I will find out when DW gets home.

How old will Jake be before you leave him alone? I seriously thought, maybe still think, that HK is close. She will be a year on Jan 8th. It isn't her age so much and her behavior that had me sucked in.

Beat me! Beat me! Eventually I will learn.

amazongold is offline Senior Member

Don't feel bad, the same thing has happened to most of us. We had just bragged about how good Shadow was, out of her crate during the day, and she did this:

Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast