I am in denial

Thread: I am in denial

RebaHalle is offline Senior Member

DefaultI am in denial

My wonderful Reba would not do this. Ha. Reba, Halle and I just came back from our morning walk; something we have not done enough of lately because of the ice and snow. I'm standing at the foot of the stairs and here comes Reba, proud as can be, carrying something in her mouth. Not unusual as she always has something in her mouth. But when I looked closer, it was her Christmas present. Oh-oh.

Luckily, that was the only thing she got into. But Halle was very miffed that Reba got a present and she didn't, so I let her open her gift.

Now the gifts are put away and the Christmas tree is looking a bit lonesome. And the dogs are not displaying a Christmas Spirit. Reba has Halle's new duck and Halle is glaring at her.

These are the dogs that I can leave anything on the counter and have never had a problem with presents under the tree. They are 6 years old.

Judy, mom to Reba, the Lab, and Jalapeno (Halle), the JRT

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I am in denial

Appears that you are not ready for Christmas. You are two gifts short. ;D
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Awww...Christmas came early to your house. Mine don't bother the presents (knock on wood). Essy takes ornaments off the tree and brings them to me. Murray can't leave the stockings alone.

Quote Originally Posted by ownlabnjrt
    But when I looked closer, it was her Christmas present. Oh-oh.
    You know, I had to read and reread that line. I thought you meant a "present" as in poop. I guess I've read too many of Nathan's posts about Theo. :P

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member