Just Labradors banner

What do I smell?

2K views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  mitziandjudysmom 
#1 ·
So I'm sitting here at my desk and smell this horrendous smell.:eek: WTH??
I look down and Rush is laying with her butt pointed towards me, I looked at her and said "P.U. Who farted?" She starts jumping around barking, me, me me, and runs to the back door. I let her out and HOPE SHE POOPS. Whooweee it's stinky!!! :eek::D

#8 ·
I'll trade ya...We have a Boston that would peel the paint off the walls... She is 10 times stinkier than either lab....and as soon as you smell it and yell "Emilyyyyyyyyyyyyyy", she looks at her butt and walks off...:eek:

#11 ·
I tell Abbey and Coco that nothing I have fed them could smell that bad! :D Some of the 'silent smells' just make me gag - :eek: I have accused the hubby of feeding them beer and hard-boiled eggs sometimes. He just laughs at me cause he can't smell anything. Some folks have all the luck. Do you think this is where the saying "silent but deadly" comes from??:)

#14 ·
He just laughs at me cause he can't smell anything. Some folks have all the luck.
I don't have a very good sense of smell either, and usually I can't smell Bauer's farts. All of a sudden the kids will yell . . . BAUER! I don't have a clue, but every once in a while he lets one rip that even I can smell.

#18 ·
hmm... Milly rarely does this around us. When she does they are small little pops LOL. And they are sometimes smelly. When she hears the noise she stands up and looks around as if to say "what was that noise?!!" and looks at me confused. And that is when I usually say "don't look at ME! the noise came from you!" and haha, if it's really smelly.... (and this is gross) she'll sit there and sniff the air. LMBO.

I have a friend who's dog isn't on the best diet, anyway she's a serial clear-the-room-farter and she'll stand up and smell the carpet from where she's been sitting when she let it rip. It's SO eeewww..

#19 ·
-My girls almost never smell, but Bruno often stinks up the room.
Duke is slowly getting over his "fartaphobia". (One of the many phobias that he came with.) If he hears an audible or even hears the word fart, he runs away and hides. I don't even know where he learned the word. I suspect his previous owner scolded or punished him for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.