Do you like our new blanket?...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you like our new blanket?...

DefaultDo you like our new blanket?...

We found it at Bass Pro Shops. Fleece, for like $9. We saw a few other labs while shopping too. One lady asked us if there was a dog show cause there were so many dogs around. Heh.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

labby is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Do you like our new blanket?...

They allow dogs in the store?

Cool blanket but I'm not telling Jake.

Laura

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

Neat blankie. I want one....

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by labby
    They allow dogs in the store?

Cool blanket but I'm not telling Jake.
    Yup. Some may recall I started a thread about this a couple months ago or so. Cabellas has kennels for you to use, but at bass pro there are dogs there all the time.

Pete even got a treat when we walked in this last time. That's never happened before.

*Edit: wanted to add that Pete has been in several bass pros in a few different states.

There was a commercial on TV, don't remember if it was BP or CAB, but there was a lab there with a lady in the store. I figured they put that on there to unofficially state that they have an open pet policy.

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Cool blanket.

If anyone is interested, we found that we can find fleece yardage in most of the fabric shops around here. I believe it is 6 feet wide and then you can buy any length you want. When they put the stuff on sale, it is like $2-$3 a linear yard. The pic below shows two that we have found at different times. We haven't found the HK wants a blanket to cover her yet, but it does keep the fur off the couch.

Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

That fleece would be a great idea for coving a homemade dog bed, which I'm thinkin of doin. Very interesting.

I have a leather couch which is nice because the hair doesn't stick to it. But I think I'm in the market for a new couch. I need something smaller.

Should not have opened this thread.......might have to make a Bass Pro run during lunch one day this week. Gotta see if they have that blankie and see what they have left for labby ornaments.
    I do not DARE go out there on a weekend right now!

TobysTrix is offline Senior Member

Wasn't there an earlier thread about givign the dogs their own bed(s) so they didn't crowd you out of yours? They all look very comfortable there with their cool new fleece...
    Toby and Chamois say: GO STEELERS!
    [[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by TobysTrix
    Wasn't there an earlier thread about givign the dogs their own bed(s) so they didn't crowd you out of yours? They all look very comfortable there with their cool new fleece...
    Yeah, this is the deal...

We don't mind them on there, but we know they want/need their own space. So we're moving all my "man" things downstairs and I'll have a little home theater thing down there. That way we have more space in the living room for a big dog bed that all of them could fit on. (yes, we're crazy enough that the living room is going to have a basically a dog couch in it.)

Our house is pretty small. We have our kitchen table in the living room now cause we have no choice. The place might be small but it's free.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast