Just Labradors banner

Our snow pics (not entirely LR)

904 views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  eklind51 
#1 ·

Sophie and Gus try the macarena (or is it the YMCA?)

Kaylie

Frosty the Soph-man

Gussie hopping through the snow

Gussie and my boarder, Indy the schnauzer romping

Tristan turning into a silver lab

See less See more
#4 ·
Ha, look at Sophers! She's so cute in the snow!! Ya Nance, what are you guys up to depth wise now? We are sitting at a foot, just wondering as the stepkid has informed us he actually wants to go home today he's got important stuff in english class in the a.m., but we are uneasy putting him on the Go Bus to get back to TO in this weather.

#7 ·
TangerineFizz said:
Ha, look at Sophers! She's so cute in the snow!! Ya Nance, what are you guys up to depth wise now? We are sitting at a foot, just wondering as the stepkid has informed us he actually wants to go home today he's got important stuff in english class in the a.m., but we are uneasy putting him on the Go Bus to get back to TO in this weather.
he'll be on the bus for hours and hours, I would imagine. indy's owners said the roads were a nightmare this morning

#8 ·
Actually, I just got done watching CP24, and the images of the 401 and 400 - ha! what images? ;) It's all just one big giant white line!

We just told him we'll get him on the first bus we can tomorrow morning, but he's battening down the hatches with us here too.

I forgot to say earlier, that it's really,really nice to see Gus enjoying herself! She's getting a bit better, eh?

#13 ·
Fun in the snow! Doggie Delite!

??Silver Lab!!!! Is that what they are talking about? A lab covered in snow! Why does that upset so many people? It seems it is a natural thing. Yellow, Black, Chocolate! They can all turn into silver labs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.