I will NOT wear that coat!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I will NOT wear that coat!!

Neska74 is offline Senior Member

DefaultI will NOT wear that coat!!

My mommy is nutty.. we wen for a walkie. We go to grandparents house I thought for some treats for me. Then when we ready to walkie again, mommy pulls out... oh no! This big ugly blankie for my back!! She calls it "a cutie green coat" but I dunno... it's like another fur you know, but I can't roll in the snow in it... she puts it on me (they also put something called "hat" on my head and stood there laughing. Humans are silly) so she then makes me go outside (with that thing on my back you know, can you imagine?!) I mean, so I go. She's mommy, she tells me to go then I go. But I tell you, I know what is right for a doggy and what's not, after all I'm a smartie lab. So when we got to the sidewalk, I dunwalk. No sir. No moving at all. Mommy tries and tries to make me walk, she even got behind my bum and was pushing you know, but I don move. Me thinks na-ah... no walkie. So mommy pushes my bum again and so I make a step and another but then mommy went down I thinks becuase her head was near my bum and I heard some words she don't usually say. But I dont move. I think I won the game, mommy took the blankie off my back after a while. We walkie and then I thought mommy wants to play. Mommy gave it to me to carry. So to make sure she won't try to put that on my back again I shook it and shook it and tried to rip it. Mommy said I can't because it's "tough". Dunno what that is but me thinks I can't rip, I'll hide it. Tried to dig a hole in the snow and stuff the blankie in it. Mommy dont like that. She says "you kidding me..." thought she'd come and help me stuff it in the hole but she took it away. :-\ When we got home she put it away. Guess this is only a toy I can play with outside... I hope we get to play that again some day soon ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I will NOT wear that coat!!

Neska,

Lexi here, my momma makes me wear a coat sometimes too. I'm none too fond of it! : I gots a fur coat, sose its not like I am cold or anything. She says it is cause it is dark when we walk lots & she don't want me to get hit. Then to add more insult to it, she bought me one with lights on da butt of it.

Seesh, the things we put up with from our humans.

My pretty girl, Lexi!

labby is offline Senior Member

Mine would die of embarrassment if I tried to put a coat on them. LOL

Laura

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

amazongold is offline Senior Member

Neska, maybe your momma can't tell that you already have a beautiful fur coat. Does her needs glasses? Our mommy and daddy wear glasses so they can see good.

Sincerely
    Buddy and Champ
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonGold
    Neska, maybe your momma can't tell that you already have a beautiful fur coat. Does her needs glasses? Our mommy and daddy wear glasses so they can see good.
    Sincerely
    Buddy and Champ
    That just cracked me up. DW wanted to know whats so funny. Had her read it and she is laughing too.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

Saba!! You didn't stop by our house to show us your hideous coat? I bet it was really ugly, and I bet we would have told your momma so too. I can't believe she got you a coat. You can come live with us, the abuse she gives you is just horrible, just horrible.

Agnes, I of course couldn't let Saba see this, but I bet he looked SOOO cute in his coat! Green would be perfect for his gorgeous chocolate coat!! Don't tell him either, that Abby has a burgundy one that her momma makes her wear sometimes too!
    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.

Kwinon is offline Senior Member

Dear Neska,
    At least you didn't get your picher took!
    It is funny what humans think! I feel your pain, but I gotta tell ya: sooner or later you'll be wearing that coat again.
    Why?
    TREATS!
    The right treat is worth the humiliation of wearing a coat . . . or a bow . . . or a stupid hat . . .
    Just make sure they give you more than one!
    Your friend,
    Ruffy

Neska74 is offline Senior Member

Saba here. thanks for support labpals. My momma wears tiny glasses in her eyes. Guess she needs stronger ones... sheesh...
    My grandma took picher of me in the blankie coat and hat thingie on my head. I gave them my evil eye lookie but they all laugh saying "he's just soo cute!".
    Abby & Yeller - might havta live with you... momma said she'll get me "booties" next if the temptures (??) keep falling... dunno what that is but is sounds scary.

kassabella is offline Senior Member

Dear Neska,

Look what I get to wear every night in Winter. I look like Hugh Hefffner of the dog world. ;D
    But I have sore hip and it keeps my them warm and I have got so used to it I don't like going to bed without it. Only time I keep still is when Mum puts my coats on. I sleep better too and Mum doesn't yell at me to go back to bed.

I am a counter surfer and when Mum took this I did my thing.

Ernie.

Kassa 25/11/01 - 09/02/05 O.S Jaw cancer forever in my heart.
    Ernie 25/11/01 adopted May 05
    Sam 11? adopted Nov 06 - 18/12/07 Lyphoma
    Tessa. Rescued June 2011.
    Bone Cancer Dogs org.http://www.bonecancerdogs.org/
    http://kassabella.tripod.com/kassabella/
    http://collarsbychris.weebly.com/

Saba, you can come to us if your mom makes you wear a coat. Jenica just loves this temperature, she is back to being a puppy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast