Our haul from this weekend
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Our haul from this weekend

labby is offline Senior Member

DefaultOur haul from this weekend

Jake finished his UKC Championship, Bree went BOB over some of the top ranked UKC Labs in the country at the Specialty yesterday out of the classes. Bree just needs one more win with competition to finish.

I'm entered tomorrow but the weather people are calling for a major storm so I came home. I don't want to be 3 hours away and have to stay there for a couple of days. I'm hoping by chance they're wrong and I can take them back tomorrow, but I'm a bit doubtful.

WINTER STORM WARNING NOW IN EFFECT
    UNTIL 7 PM EST SUNDAY
    Urgent - Winter Weather Message National Weather Service Detroit/Pontiac MI 451 PM EST Sat Dec 15 2007

... Major Winter Storm Will Bring Widespread Heavy Snowfall To Southeastern Michigan...

.A Winter Storm Will Strengthen While Tracking Into North Central Ohio Overnight. This Low Is Then Expected To Move Eastward Fairly Quickly Hitting The East Coast By Tomorrow Evening. Moisture Will Continue To Surge Northward From The Gulf Of Mexico Ahead Of This System. A Very Cold Airmass In Place Assures Precipitation Will Remain In The Form Of Snow Over Southeast Michigan. The Thumb Region Is Expected To Observe The Highest Snow Amounts As Northeasterly Flow Off Lake Huron Will Help To Enhance Totals.

Near Blizzard Conditions Are A Concern As Winds Will Increase On Sunday Reaching 20 To 30 Mph. These Winds Will Contribute To A Significant Blowing And Drifting Snow Event. Visibility At Times Will Be Extremely Limited.

The Surface Low Is Expected To Track Into North Central Ohio Sunday Morning Before Tracking Into New England By Sunday Night. This Is Historically A Favorable Winter Storm Track For Significant Snowfall For The Greater Detroit Metropolitan Area.

Midland-Bay-Saginaw-Tuscola-Shiawassee-Genesee-Lapeer-Livingston- Oakland-Macomb-Washtenaw-Wayne-Lenawee-Monroe- Including The Cities Of... Midland... Bay City... Saginaw... Caro... Owosso... Flint... Lapeer... Howell... Pontiac... Warren... Ann Arbor... Detroit... Adrian... Monroe 451 PM EST Sat Dec 15 2007

... Winter Storm Warning Now In Effect Until 7 PM EST Sunday...

The Winter Storm Warning Is Now In Effect Until 7 PM EST Sunday.

Light Snow Will Overspread The Area Again This Evening Increasing In Intensity By Midnight. Heavy Snow Will Continue Into The Early Afternoon Hours Tomorrow Before Tapering Off. Total Snowfall Accumulations Of 8 To 12 Inches Are Expected... With Locally Higher Amounts. Near Blizzard Conditions Are Anticipated As Northeasterly Winds Increase To 20 To 30 Mph. Significant Blowing And Drifting Of Snow And Resulting Reduced Visibilities Will Severely Hamper Transportation. Snow Drifts Will Likely Exceed Two Feet Due To The Strong Winds And Blowing Snow.

A Winter Storm Warning Means Significant Amounts Of Snow... Are Expected Or Occurring. Strong Winds Are Expected. This Will Make Travel Very Hazardous Or Impossible.

Laura

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tanya is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Our haul from this weekend

congrats! wow that is alot of ribbons (for one day no less!)

With the kind of weather they are calling for it's best to play it safe. We've even canceled flyball practice here (though the weather shouldn't hit us until later in the day Sunday)
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

Buddysmom is offline Senior Member

WOOHOO, congratulations Jake and Bree.

Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
    CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
    Monnie

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

budbud is offline Senior Member

Good deal Congrats

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

way to to Jakers and Bree!!!!

I hope you can go back tomorrow. Our winter storm warning has been in a effect since this morning and we've seen nothing!
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

rottnlab dad is offline Senior Member

Congratulations. That's quite the haul!

Bella

Big congratulations to Jake and Bree on their big wins! (but shhhh ... who is Bree?)

Dawson Creek Girl is offline Senior Member

Congrats!!!
    •*´¯`*•.¸¸.•Patti•*´¯`*•.¸¸.•

Most excellent! Yeah, you can add Ottawa to that weather forecast. Ugh. They said MAYBE 25 cm. God, let them be wrong!!!! I am running out of places to pile the stuff. The only one around here that is happy about it is Cooper!! He is loving this snow....

Bev.

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Congratulation! Laura, Jake, and Bree! Bree? I think I have been here since April/May of this year. I don't remember hearing about Bree before. Is this a hidden child? Is there one worse than Shanny?
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast