Labs: Do not enter this thread!

Thread: Labs: Do not enter this thread!

k8show is offline Senior Member

DefaultLabs: Do not enter this thread!

I'm serious! Santa will know you are snoopin'.

Lab parents, what are you getting your furkids for Christmas? I am so excited to see Boo open his gifts. We're going to celebrate as our little family (me, Brian, and Boo) Thursday night before we travel up north to MI and OH to see our parents.

Boo's getting some new kongs, a couple new bumpers, a tug toy or two, and a few inexpensive stuffies. I'm also being silly and saving him some cardboard paper towel rolls and a couple of those cardboard boxes that beer and pop come in. He just loves to tear those appart. I think he will have a very good time with the wrapping paper too! ;D

He was just a pup last Christmas, and we spent all our time running him in and out to potty and taking things out of his mouth. Our house will be a mess with all the paper, stuffin' and shredded cardboard, but I think he's really going to have fun, and that makes me happy.
    Katie and Boo

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Labs: Do not enter this thread!

Mine will special dinner and play time. (Probably Tim's run as well on Christmas Eve)

Novarobin is offline Senior Member

I went for a shopping trip down to the states (my first time in the US). I found a Cuz for Kaper and a frisbee for Chatham. I was so excited. I think it was one of my favorite purchases. I know I can get a frisbee here but not sure about the Cuz.

We were at the vet last week. He gave Chat a frisbee. Right after we took the boys to play and they LOVED it. Unfortunately it was a cheap one and lasted about 10 minutes. I hope this one lasts longer. It says it is bite proof and strong enough to tug with.

Chatham ~ chocolate Labrador Retriever
    Kaper ~ German Shepherd
    Hary ~ German Shepherd

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

GulfCoast is offline Senior Member

About 30 shot flyer ducks of her very own to fetch without having to honor! ;D
    HRCH Ellie Mae MH CGC
    Tipsy Puppy
    Justlabradors.com -- the best site for your Labrador needs.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/EllieMaeDogg/2108207141_f7321f204b.jpg

Well Attu got one of his present early. It was a new leather collar. The rest are not wrapped yet. I have some squeaky ducks for him and saving the best for last a marrow bone which I will wrapped Christmas morning.

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

It amazes me how bad I feel that Baloo can't have a special, elaborate christmas treat of some kind due to his dodgy tummy... even though I know that he won't care one bit I still feel like I'm letting him down..... it is his very first christmas, after all.

But anyways, the dogs will probably get a few stuffies, Peanut will play with them and then Baloo will destroy them, probably a stuffed kong (just have to be careful what I put in it... ) Hopefully a new bed, too.

But their best gift will be all the visiting they'll get to do over the holiday! Christmas eve at Grandma's house (They LOVE grandma's house!!) and then boxing day we head up to Napanee to visit Dan's brother for a few days and they get to come play with Stewie (doxin)!! I know they'll both have an absolute blast.
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

cinderbay is offline Senior Member

So far Rhumba has about 5 of these toys stashed in my van.

She loves this thing and sucks on it every night and goes to sleep.
    I have 4 new Nylabone Durable Wishbones at work that I have to pick up. I also have $115 gift cert. for Pet Supplies Plus and hubby and I will spend that tonight or this weekend on more goodies for them.
    So far on my list are
    Nutro Natural Crunchy Treats (in Berry, Apple and Carrot) My fav is the Blueberry. Honestly, I swear if ya put a little Vanilla Soy Milk on these and they taste just like Kashi cereal LOL - yes I ate one. :P
    Considering a Everlasting Treat Ball
    OMH Treats
    Wellness Treats
    Misc Toys
    Kim

I'm hoping to get Zeus a new bed and maybe Mocha too. They will probably get a few other treats as well. They have tons of toys so I probably won't buy them but maybe one for Christmas.

Aren't dogs the most fun to buy for? Maybe that's why
    I'm in PetCo at least once a week
    You know no matter what you give them they will love it,
    are never critical and never return gifts.
    Merry Christmas to Everyone !

So far each boy has a stuffie waiting for them, and one squeaker toy. I am planning on running to the butcher shop for some good marrow bones, and I'll probably end up getting some other snacks as well.

Dozer was so excited when he got his secret santa gift...I can't wait to see him with the rest of his Christmas gifts!