Picture your Pets with Santa
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Picture your Pets with Santa

DefaultPicture your Pets with Santa

Our local Humane Society hosts a Picture your pets with Santa fundraiser every December for the first three weekends at local Feeders Supply stores. I helped out on Saturday and we took our dogs in on Sunday to get their pictures take. It was a good time. Here are our babies

Anyone else have their pets picture taken with Santa.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Picture your Pets with Santa

I took Shelby last year, but couldn't this year. The local Humane society did it for a $10 donation. They gave me a 5x7 print on the spot, then emailed me the digital photo later so I could have reprints made. I thought it was great. I got a reminder card this year, but was is in no shape to go since I was on crutches at the time.

Edited to add -- your photo turned out great! Very cute.

Very cute photo; I wanted to this year (Bailey's doggie daycare does it) but was unable to make it the night they did it.
    Yours turned out wonderful though!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I took Rukus to see santa when he was 6 months old....at the time I thought the photo was kind of disappointing since he was trying his darndest to run away and he's kind of blurry. Now I find it kind of amusing....

Great photo! I started a tradition with Dutch the year I adopted him, but the last Santa was skinny and looked strung out on drugs......might try it again this year.

Kate is offline Senior Member

I took Misty last year and quess what this big 82 lb lab was afraid of Santa, wouldn't get near him, even for a cookie!
    Aren't we comfortable!

Quote Originally Posted by zoezoe
    Great photo! I started a tradition with Dutch the year I adopted him, but the last Santa was skinny and looked strung out on drugs......might try it again this year.
    Our Santa was a girl about my size (5'8" 125lbs..lol) She was good though and didn't mind even holding a bearded dragon, turtle, or naked mole rat that people brought in. Too it was a donation to a good cause and I know they are all volenteers (I was a cashier) so I try not to be too hard on them. We did have one lady that wanted her money back because she didn't like the santa :

luke from georgia is offline Senior Member

very cute!

"Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend." ~ Corey Ford

KLM

Aw, so cute!!

They are supposed to be doing photos with Santa at Petco Saturday and I'm going to try and take Jake (I don't know if he'll sit still long enough though).

Quote Originally Posted by KLM
    Aw, so cute!!

They are supposed to be doing photos with Santa at Petco Saturday and I'm going to try and take Jake (I don't know if he'll sit still long enough though).
    Try getting three to sit still...lol I was plesently surprised how well a lot of the dogs did though and the photographer we had was patient and did a good job. At first I had Zeus on the other side but he wouldn't stay sitting because of the way the platform was but once I moved him he was fine.

There was one HUGE Rottie that was a mess he did not want to sit still it took them at least 5 minutes to get his picture and he still kind of looked like he was coming at the camera. He was gorgeous and really friendley.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast