I just think it's kind of neat...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just think it's kind of neat...

Gene Guest

DefaultI just think it's kind of neat...

You're sitting in your chair,(in my case the computer room), and are scratching your dog's head with one hand. You stop because you want to type something, and your dog puts their big paw on your knee or shoulder as if to say, "don't stop!" I just think it's kind of neat

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Jeep274 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I just think it's kind of neat...

Same here. I love when he lifts my arm from the keyboard with his head, then rests his chin on my knee while giving me the "love me" eyes. I swear those eyes can speak volumes.

Kathy5475 is offline Senior Member

I get the cold nose on the hand first. If I still don't respond, she puts her nose under my wrist and pulls it away from the keyboard. If even that doesnt work, I get the whole head on my leg, brown sad eyes looking up and a deep hrumpff from her ;D. Now that's impossible to resist...........

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kathy5475
    I get the cold nose on the hand first. If I still don't respond, she puts her nose under my wrist and pulls it away from the keyboard. If even that doesnt work, I get the whole head on my leg, brown sad eyes looking up and a deep hrumpff from her ;D. Now that's impossible to resist...........
    Further resistance to her pleas for attention will get me a 63 lb HK climbing into my lap, or barking that can only be stopped by dropping to the floor to wrestle. I have tried ignoring the barking, timed it once. After 22 minutes, I couldn't stand it anymore and obeyed my mistress's commands.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

penzpurlz is offline Senior Member

Ditto to all of the above, especially the barking part. Only in Duke's case, it's a 75lb lab in your lap and a cold nose in your ears and face. ;D
    Penny from Sunny Southern California

georgie is offline Senior Member

Yes it is.

Callaway is offline Senior Member

Bo used to like the but scrachies and when you stoped he keep backing into you with his head turned around looking at you like cmon! Bogey will gram my sleeve and give a little pull and a cute little growl, if that doesnt work he'll lay his head in my lap and look up like PLEASE!

Courtney, Bogey and Calli

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

It is very neat. And to think of all the times I brush them off, makes me feel guilty.

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kathy5475
    Ditto! And of course I always stop and play with him. Do they have us trained or what??!!

Jon

Moose will sometimes give you a little bite in the butt if you aren't paying attention.

Trying to break him of that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast