Double Standard?

Thread: Double Standard?

Kathy5475 is offline Senior Member

DefaultDouble Standard?

My mom was digging out some new stuff out of the closet, stuff I've never ever seen in my whole 10 months of life. There are little fat men with white beards that looks just like what comes outta my fuzzy toys ;D, I'll have to investigate that more and report back. There are lights and stars and just all kinds of neat stuff. Some of the stuff smells a little musty and old but that's ok with me.

Anyway, she brings out this really neat thing she called a snowman, and his arms are STICKS !! Well I know all about sticks and I know I'm allowed to have 'em, cuz they are all over my yard. Well, I chewed one of the sticks and then mom hollered at me and called me bad girl. What's up with that???? Oh, and another thing, my mom never let's me bring sticks in the house, so how come she's allowed >. Sure sounds like a double standard to me........

Riley

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Chester B. Dickens is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Double Standard?

Poor Riley. It doesn't make any sense, does it? But be careful -- In another few weeks, a big red guy's gonna squeeze down the chimney. Word of advice: DON'T BITE HIM!!!

He brings treats!

Hey guys. I think all of our peeps are losing their minds right now. What's going on! ???

This week my Mom has put all kinds of stuff in the house that I can't touch. > She's been spending less time on JL and more on amazon. I don't know what this xmas stuff is all about, but if you say that there's a big red guy that's gonna bring me treats when it's all over then I'll try to be good.

Lula

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

yeah, I just don't get what's going on at my house either. It was funny though because the cats got a spankin for tearin all the pretty paper off this surprise that was under the table of stuff not to touch.

One of the cats got thrown outside for climbing inside a box full of stuff and breaking an ornament and when I went to see what was going on I got yelled at too and put out. Man......mom is crazy right now.

k8show is offline Senior Member

Christmas can be a dangerous time of year for pups. I hope it all pays off on the 25th and we all get stockins and stockins full of goodies! ;D
    Love Boo
    PS--I heard that if you counter surf the cookies and milk, santa will leave you coal in your stocking. I love to chew on anything burnt, so I'm going for it. ;D
    Katie and Boo

Quote Originally Posted by K8Show
    I love to chew on anything burnt, so I'm going for it. ;D
    That is TOO funny!!!!

Bev.

georgie is offline Senior Member

Oh Riley.....it is hard this time of year. Way too many temptations. I started to sniff the big snowman that is in the foyer, I wanted to know what was in the little bucket he was carryying...Mom yelled real loud..."LEAVE IT"...gosh I almost peed myself. Pfffttttt....it was only cotton balls. Humpf!!!

Molly

momofalab is offline Senior Member

Pitchy Here, I don't know about no man in red suits...but I do know mommy said I gots to be good. So far, I am failing miserably. Though Sticks in the house? How does your mommy get away with that? There has to be a law written about that somewheres...for my mom won't allow any sticks in our house.