Oh Labby Friends, you won't believe this.....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh Labby Friends, you won't believe this.....

momofalab is offline Senior Member

DefaultOh Labby Friends, you won't believe this.....

Lastnight was the best night Ever!!! Mommy and Daddy went out shopping, and I had a babysitter watching us. (Myself, and the Skin Kids). Mommy told her I could stay in my cage, so I wouldn't be any problems. Well guess what!!!! Babysitter put the skin kids to bed, and let me out of my Jail Cell. She was so nice. I got to do things that mommy and daddy Frown upon. It was so nice to cuddle up on the couch. It is so much more soft and warm compared to the floor that I normally spend my days on. I also go to play with my forbidden toys. Yes I have Forbidden toys. Toys that mommy either needs to mend, or ones that she is afraid I will break. Well that silly babysitter didn't know about the forbidden toy pile. I got to play with all of them!!!! So much fun! Nobody Yelled at me all night. I was like a king on a throne! To top it all off, I mom keeps saying I must of got a snack from the babysitter of human foods...I won't tell. What ever it was, made some pretty awesome sounds from my tooter! Mommy and Daddy kept waving their hands in front of their noses....I was like Man, this is Heaven!!

Of course now all morning I have been an and back to the Pitch no, Pitch Get down, Pitch Leave that Alone. Well, if only for a few hours, it was still a nice night!

Pitch!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Oh Labby Friends, you won't believe this.....

Pitch, Need to remind Mom and Dad to tell the babysitter about the absolute, no exceptions, forbidden treats. Chacolate and grapes for starters. Just need to make sure the babysitter knows they are poisonous to you.

My aunts and uncles and three of their friends were over for Thanksgiving, and one of them gave me an M&M. Dad caught me swallowing something and asked what they gave me. Wow! Did he get upset! Controlled, but obviously upset. When he told the friend that chocolate was poison to dogs, she got upset to. She apologized so much and I got lots of hugs from her. I think the hugs were better than the chocolate. It think I am going to have to learn what poison means and find more of that stuff.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

LOL will that awesome babysitter come back anytime soon??
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

Sounds like you got an early Christmas present. But like your other friends....watch the treats....some folks don't know what's bad for dogs.

Your friend Molly.

momofalab is offline Senior Member

Nope no wasn't chocolate. Can't have that in the house...sissy is allergic to Peanuts I will let you in on the secret...it was Cheese'its....The Yummy Orange square Crackers...OMG, they were Yummy. Though your right, I should remind mommy about the list for my babysitter next time. Mommy thought I would be safe, cause I was suppose to stay in my cage! Still fun to stinky up the house with my Nice Stinks!

Hi Pitch!
    Where can I get one of those Babysitters? I have some forbidden toys that I'd like to finish off.

My Mom and Dad went out this weekend and they left me with Big Brother. He's just like the Big Brother from 1984. He's always watching me. olice:

Your Friend,
    Lula

Hey Pitch,

You are a lucky dude. Cheez-Its ROCK! My (skin) sister adores all things cheesy, so I have perfected giving her the sad-eyed woe-is-me-I'm-terribly-underfed look. It's always good for a few.

Hope you get the sitter again real soon.

Shelby

Kathy5475 is offline Senior Member

Wow Pitch, you really are lucky, cheezies are awesome! Sometimes I get lucky and my Aunt Nancy comes to my house to let me out to do my business. She always brings me fun treats from my cousins Quincy and Casey. Even more fun is when she brings Casey with her. Quincy is a big huge St. Bernard and he's not such a nice boy so he doesn't get to come play, but Casey is a baby, littler than me cuz she's only 6 months old and we have FUN. Except she goes next week to get spayed, so she won't be coming for a few weeks :-\.

Riley

Mmmmmm, che-e-e-e-se. I loves cheese. Every night, I get three big-ass pills. Glu-cos-a-somethingorother. My mommy will give me one at a time, either with a blob of Cheez-Whiz, or a blob of cottage cheese or, my favourite, each pill is rolled up in half a cheese slice. It's a "pill-in-a-blanket". Sometimes though the pill pops out of my mouth. She usually swears then says, "Clean it up!" in her fake deep voice. I give it a half-hearted lick but I'm no fool, I know she'll give me another half a cheese slice so I can finish it off. So I just pretend to TRY to eat the pill as is.

I think cheese is the only food that doesn't give me gas. Turkey, on the other hand - whew! :-X :-[

Cooper

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Pitch, you are a beautiful puppy! I'm happy you got to cuddle with your babysitter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast