I WUB U!

Thread: I WUB U!

emccase is offline Senior Member

DefaultI WUB U!

I swear some days I just can't get enough luvins from my McKenzie. Everytime I turned around this morning there she was looking up at me with that sweet little face and smoochable head of hers. I couldn't resist grabbing her for a hug, smooch and a belly rub. Was almost late for work this morning lol.

Mckenzie the lab and Maddie the Mastiff wanna be.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Labz4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I WUB U!

Haha....I know what you mean! Those faces and smoochable snouts are so irresistable!

Pat from S.E. Pa
    Abby - CGC
    Jack - OCP (official couch potato)

At least shes in your face. Dakota chooses to be up your butt, lol.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

If Dakota is within our reach..he's being petted..snuggled..kissed..spoiled spoiled spoiled. LOL
    Jackie ;D

Quote Originally Posted by emccase
    I swear some days I just can't get enough luvins from my McKenzie. Everytime I turned around this morning there she was looking up at me with that sweet little face and smoochable head of hers. I couldn't resist grabbing her for a hug, smooch and a belly rub. Was almost late for work this morning lol.

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

I would think that McKenzie was wubbed dat much, she would have a Wubba in her mouth and not a Kong. I think you need to get her a Wubba.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

hee hee - I see the red kong in her mouth! Logan loves his kong so much sometimes he just tortures us with it. Whenever we walk into a room he runs and grabs his kong and tries to lie it on our laps or jam it in our hands like "MOM! Put stuff inside!!!!!" He is relentless...sometimes I have to hide the kong simply so it doesn't follow me around all day with an excited dog attached to the back of it.

I"m the same way. When I'm getting ready in the mornings, Rocket lays at the foot of my bed and every time I walk by I have to stop and hug him. He knows it's coming because he always raises his head up and wags his tail.

I love hugging him.

k8show is offline Senior Member

I know what you mean. I ask Boo for kisses at least 20 times a day and tell him I love him every 5 seconds! They bring so much joy.
    Katie and Boo