Not MY sweet boy!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not MY sweet boy!

Callaway is offline Senior Member

DefaultNot MY sweet boy!

I think we have passed the "oh look at my sweet puppy" stage and gone straight to "OMG what was I thinking" stage. He gets tons of exercise and we train a little every day.I cant wait for obedience! Lastnight husband gets home, goes to get a shower Im laying in bed. The dog goes into the bathroom cause he hears the water. SU lets him stick his head in, next thing you know there is a wet, chocolate torpedo bounding from the bed to the floor rubbing his wet head on every thing! I do all I can as not to get in his sight, I eventually had to duck under the covers! I couldnt stop laughing. Then he started nipping, OOOH moms hair (up in a ponytail) grab it, give it a good shake! OOOH fingers yummy! Mind you hes just mouthing when he bites so I know hes just wanting to play.Today Im adding an EXTRA walk in so by that time tonight he will hopefully be asleep! I just wish I had half that energy!

Courtney, Bogey and Calli

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TobysTrix is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Not MY sweet boy!

Chocolate torpedo! ;D That's brilliant. We've got one of those, too.
    Toby and Chamois say: GO STEELERS!
    [[IMG][/IMG]

BoatDog is offline Senior Member

Damn, I love that stage!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

luke from georgia is offline Senior Member

what a goofball! ;D wet dogs results in crazy silliness in our house, too.

"Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend." ~ Corey Ford

Haha sounds so familliar - isn't it weird how they just get crazy spurts of energy. Every morning on the weekend I wake up early to let Logan out of his crate so he can potty and after he comes back inside he JETS upstairs to our bedroom and pounces on DH, licking his face and pushing his snout under DH's head to wake him up, lol. If DH isn't there, he tries to "say hello" to our cat.

k8show is offline Senior Member

LOL What a funny story. Sometimes it's so hard to correct them because they're being so darn hilarious!
    Katie and Boo

What is it about being wet that makes them go berserk! I just step out of their way. ;D

Augustmom0003 Guest

I have the vanilla flavored torpedo!!!! lol! We are at the same stage...and...wow! My great big doofus can eat an ornament as fast as you can catch him, but he's so dang cute. I just bought his first stocking and, while there SHOULD be coal in it this year...I've already bought a jillion toys and bones for him. lol!

Cute story. ;D

Sound like our house. For Lula it's a fresh poop that sets her off. She runs back into the house and the mayhem begins. Now that she's about 85 lbs it gets kinda scary when she's heading right for you.

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

How funny. Lab + Water = the crazies!! At our house Boo gets a real crazy on when she's wet. Nothing and no one is safe from her. ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast