Turning One Was Fun!!

Thread: Turning One Was Fun!!

bebopalula is offline Senior Member

DefaultTurning One Was Fun!!

Hi Labby Pals,
    Thanks for all the birthday wishes yesterday! I had a great birthday! It started with Mom singing me a weird song I never heard before first thing in the morning, something about "Happy Birthday to youuuuuu....". Mom sang this song to me and I saw Daddy rolling his eyes. Then we went for a walk around the neighborhood, and came back and I had my breakfast. After breakfast Mom gave me a new toy! It's a really cool Orbee ball and Mom stuffed it with some yummy treats! After I had a little rest we went out in the yard and Mom gave me another toy!! It's a bright orange rubber thing on a rope and Mom kept throwing it and every time I brought it back to her and dropped it by her feet I got a little treat!! I like that game! Then we went in the car to my cousin Dakota's house and I got to see Grandma and she gave me a little present too! I ran around and around with Dakota in her really big yard and we played bitey face and then we ran around some more! Then we got back in the car and went home. Mom sang that birthday song to me again on the ride home. When we got back to my house I was a little tired so I took a nap in my crate. When I woke up Mom had another present for me! It's a soft squooshy bone that squeaks and on the outside of it are some words that Mom said spells "Bite Me". So I bit it. She says I can only play with the new bone toy when she's around because all my other stuffy toys are stuffless now and she had to throw them all out. Mom took me for another walk and I got to see my girlfriend down the street, Roxy! We didn't have time to play but at least I got a quick session of bitey-face in! Then we went back home and Uncle Ed came over and he and Mom made dinner while I watched and drooled all over the floor. Mom made me put this weird pointy thing on my head and she put one on too. She called it a 'party hat'. She took a lot of pictures of me but I didn't mind having that party hat on my head because if I sat nice and kept it on, every time I got a treat! When Dad came home from work I had my party hat on and Mom was laughing and Dad did that thing again where his eyeballs roll. Mom fed me my regular dinner and then Mom and Dad and Uncle Ed ate their dinner and I watched and drooled again. Then when they were finished I got to have some of what they had! Porterhouse steak oh man!!! Mom said that was because it was my birthday, so it was a special treat! Dad wanted to give me the bone, and I realllllllly wanted it, but Mom said no. Oh well, at least I got some steak! Then we all went into the living room to watch this game on TV that Mom and Dad watch a lot. They call it 'hockey'. I snuggled with Dad for a while, and then Mom. I got lots of belly rubs too! Then I was just so sleepy I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I like having a birthday!! ;D ;D ;D
    Love, Breezy

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kate3jays is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Turning One Was Fun!!

sounds like you had a super day Breezy what a lucky girl you are-

"some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree!"
    Kate mom to Jed Jasmine and Joelly
    http://www.glosmerelabradors.co.uk/#

Labz4Me is offline Senior Member

Wow Breezy! What a wonderful birthday you had! You must be a very good girl!
    Pat from S.E. Pa
    Abby - CGC
    Jack - OCP (official couch potato)

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

KLM

Aw, sounds like a perfect day!

Wow Breezy! ;D

Birthdays are fun. You got some great presents and steak too! ;D Sounds like you had a blast!

Your Friend,
    Lula