Mom are ya com'in up soon?

Thread: Mom are ya com'in up soon?

DefaultMom are ya com'in up soon?

Since the day we brought Drake home he has laid at the top of the basement stairs like this when I am down there. Never could remember to take the camera down with me to see if I could catch it. I can't figure out why he won't come down except that this is an old house, the stairs are open in the back and they are steep. He goes down other stairs with no problem, but won't even attempt these. The past 12 days we have had my sister's dog while she was on vacation and Mia goes up and down all the time. I thought maybe this would entice Drake, but as much as he was tempted, he just laid at the top. Sometimes he will lay out on his side with his head hanging over, but I haven't been able to catch that yet. Oh, by the way, this was taken with my new digital! I am so excited to have it. I love the Pentax and have had so much fun with it!! Warning. . . probably many more pics to come!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Mom are ya com'in up soon?

Awwwww!!! That pic is adorable! you should enter it in the photowow contest. That's TOO cute!

My guys arent crazy about the basement either. Not sure why. It's finished and the steps are enclosed but they dont care for it either.

Cute picture. That one is frame worthy. Congrats on the new camera. 8) I can't wait to get mine.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

momofalab is offline Senior Member

Reminds me of one of those Mantle Shelf Sitters. Very cute!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Fantastic photo! That one would be my desktop until a better one came up.

Congrats on the camera. I love my K10D. Still trying to figure out the different things I can do with it.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Endofile
    Fantastic photo! That one would be my desktop until a better one came up.

Congrats on the camera. I love my K10D. Still trying to figure out the different things I can do with it.
    I love the camera. Played with it as much as I could the first week as I had a friend's wedding to shoot. I took my film camera along for backup, but didn't need to use it. I also took a quick class at the camera store on the K10D right away so I would feel comfortable with it. I can't wait to get to the dog park with it. It's a very small dog park and no one is ever there. We have to arrange play dates with friends to go to the dog park. . . kind of sad. All his friends were away for Thanksgiving so we're pretty anxious to see everyone. His has been such a different dog since my sister's dog is gone. Yesterday morning he was so depressed! I had to call Jill to bring Mia up to the house last night and they played for hours. Hmmmmm, maybe another pup is in order! ;D

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Cute photo

Very cute photo - good thinking to bring your camera to capture it.
    I usually find Bailey in a cute position, but as soon as I get the camera - she moves!!

Labz4Me is offline Senior Member

Great photo! You can count every single wrinkle on the top of that adorable head!
    Pat from S.E. Pa
    Abby - CGC
    Jack - OCP (official couch potato)

Kathy5475 is offline Senior Member

What a great pic!