I am sooo mad!

Thread: I am sooo mad!

Callaway is offline Senior Member

DefaultI am sooo mad!

Bogey has been great about the potty training, the last month not one accident.... Until this last few days! The first time he was with my SU who is : about things like this, so I couldnt say anything as i saw it after the fact. He wakes me up at 5 in the am, early yes but hey if you gotta go... I get up and I head to the bathroom myself before we go outside. Im not even awake so Im not sure what the noise is coming from the other side of the door?! Hes peeing right there! I yelled , he stopped, immmidiatly we go outside he continues. He really had to go I guess? WTH! What gives? Should I expect him to be fully trained at 6 mo? Anyone else had this happen?

Courtney, Bogey and Calli

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: I am sooo mad!

If this is a change in his normal pattern....I would check for a UTI just to make sure there isnt something physical going on.

Maybe he had too much to drink before going to bed??? Accidents will happen..but he should be almost fully trained by that age, unless..he drinks too much before bed time. I'm sure the others here will have more definitive remarks.
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by Bogey 1
    Bogey has been great about the potty training, the last month not one accident.... Until this last few days! The first time he was with my SU who is : about things like this, so I couldnt say anything as i saw it after the fact. He wakes me up at 5 in the am, early yes but hey if you gotta go... I get up and I head to the bathroom myself before we go outside. Im not even awake so Im not sure what the noise is coming from the other side of the door?! Hes peeing right there! I yelled , he stopped, immmidiatly we go outside he continues. He really had to go I guess? WTH! What gives? Should I expect him to be fully trained at 6 mo? Anyone else had this happen?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

kaytris is offline Senior Member

Bogey has been great about the potty training, the last month not one accident.... Until this last few days! The first time he was with my SU who is : about things like this, so I couldnt say anything as i saw it after the fact. He wakes me up at 5 in the am, early yes but hey if you gotta go... I get up and I head to the bathroom myself before we go outside.
    He probably couldn't hold it, waiting for you. Puppy potties first, then person.

Callaway is offline Senior Member

He probably couldn't hold it, waiting for you. Puppy potties first, then person.
    [/quote]

LOL I thoght about that too but we do that every morning.

Is there any other signs to look for in a UTI? Or should I just take a sample to the vet?

Courtney, Bogey and Calli

Mine only do that w/a UTI. I'd wait to see if it happens more often over the next couple of days.

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

I'd just call the vet and ask. Some will let you drop off a sample, and some would rather collect it themselves.
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

Quote Originally Posted by kaytris
    Bogey has been great about the potty training, the last month not one accident.... Until this last few days! The first time he was with my SU who is : about things like this, so I couldnt say anything as i saw it after the fact. He wakes me up at 5 in the am, early yes but hey if you gotta go... I get up and I head to the bathroom myself before we go outside.
    Pretty much what I was thinking too. :-X