I Must Have Lost My Mind
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Must Have Lost My Mind

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultI Must Have Lost My Mind

Yesterday morning I got up and took Tal out about 4 am, then after he did his business came back to bed. he crawls in it with me. So far just another day. Then I was in that half awake and half asleep state and I would have sworn that he started the upchuck routine. I knew he got off the bed and drifted off to sleep. When I woke up I expected to find a place on the carpet somewhere. I think I must have beend dreaming or imagining things because no sign of upchuck...anywhere. We went and played fetch at about 5:15 for awhile and I fed him before I left the house at 7. No sign of any distress. I guess I was literally in never-never land.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: I Must Have Lost My Mind

Not to ruin the fact you found your lost mind..but..he may have eaten it again..dogs sometimes do that..upchuck then eat it..yuck!
    Jackie

TobysTrix is offline Senior Member

Hopefully you dreamed it, but what Jackie said -- Tal may have done the re-recycled food thing. :-X Mine will if I give them a chance, and they'll even "clean up" after the cats if I let them. :-X :-X :-X

Now nothing gets me awake and out of bed quite as fast as the "gurk-gurk-gurk" sound...
    Toby and Chamois say: GO STEELERS!
    [[IMG][/IMG]

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

saskasmum is offline Senior Member

Saska has been sick several times and then eaten it, Yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk it was horrible, but she enjoyed it.

Labs4life is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JackieN
    Not to ruin the fact you found your lost mind..but..he may have eaten it again..dogs sometimes do that..upchuck then eat it..yuck!
    Jackie
    I'm with Jackie on this one. Labs do recycle.
    The Constitution is suppose to guarantee everyone the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but the Constitution does not guarantee everyone equal outcomes.
    Some people are more talented, educated, thieving and dishonest than others.

georgie is offline Senior Member

Have to agree with the rest. Tal may have recycled the upchuck. :

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Well even if he had recycled it...seen him do it before. :-X ..there is usually a wet spot and a little discoloration to the carpet. none of that this time is why I thought maybe I just imagined this whole thing. Who knows...most of my friends and family think I never had a mind to loose! lol.

mattgusmum is offline Senior Member

Sounds like you have an environmentally friendly Tal who believes in recycling. Good boy Tal

Won't someone please feed me!

I know the feeling, my SU says about me, you can't lose your mind..it's been gone for a long time. LOLOL
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by myfavoritedog
    Well even if he had recycled it...seen him do it before. :-X ..there is usually a wet spot and a little discoloration to the carpet. none of that this time is why I thought maybe I just imagined this whole thing. Who knows...most of my friends and family think I never had a mind to loose! lol.

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

Sometimes I think it's mandatory that in order to find those spots, you have to step on them. Wearing really comfy socks.

I swear there are times where I look and look and look, can't find anything, and then step right in a nice puddle of moistness. :-X :-X
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast