Just Labradors banner

Latest pic of Milly

2K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  joflake 
#1 · (Edited)
I've captioned it......... "what? are labs not allowed to enjoy toilet paper too?"

*sigh* It was mum's fault leaving it in reach while she was unattended for half an hour in her room. But a WHOLE 12 rolls? Sheesh!!!!!!!!! (i had removed most of the rolls before I took the picture...)

See less See more
#16 ·
Yep Laura I know!! haha... I didnt even have to SAY anything to get that face. If you DO rouse on her (ie: Oh Milly what's THIS?) in a stern voice... she lays as flat as possible... pins her ears back... buries her head to the floor and averts her eyes as if you are going to magically disappear if she doesn't look at you! haha....

#17 ·
She looks so repentant. How could you be upset with her?

Personally, I think she was set-up. Someone came in and put the toilet paper in her bed and tore it up. It wasn't Milly!

#25 ·
Remy asked me to post that his love for Milly is even stronger as clearly they have so much in common! He is very impressed by 12 rolls!! (I think there was a small sigh of jealousy) He is already planning a care package for her next birthday....

And this is why when my guest come over and holler out from the bathroom "where is your toilet paper" I have to direct them to the cabinet over their heads...a bit awkward, but keeps the tp safe!

LOL Milly. Smooches!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.