Party in my Jail Cell Tonight!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Party in my Jail Cell Tonight!

momofalab is offline Senior Member

DefaultParty in my Jail Cell Tonight!

Well after a hard days work, I am having a party in my jail cell tonight. All I could find were some Dry Cheddar Crackers, will need lots of water after this late night snack!

I had my pictures done today, as soon as they send mom the link, I will have her post it. I did well, only jumped off the table a dozen times. My kid Brother, he cried the whole time. Kept complaining I was sitting on him...sheesh kid, get a grip! I went back to school tonight. I know us labs shouldn't mix with other breeds, have to keep it in the family....Well Guys, I had my eye on the cutest, foxy lady tonight! I thought hey baby, we could make some cute Labrachewies. (Labrador/ Chihuahua) WoZers! She was Black like me, and smelled like Lemon Bravina! Be still my beating heart!

So if anyone is up for a late night party, c'mon over!

[img]http://render1.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ%7C%3Dup6RKKt%3Axxr%3D0-qpDPfRt7Pf7mrPfrj7t%3DzrRfDUX%3AeQaQxg%3Dr%3F87KR6 xqpxQQQax00PxPJlxv8uOc5xQQQJaaeJelGlJqpfVtB%3F*KUp 7BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QQQe%7CRup6lQQ%7C/of=50,590,442[/img]

Pitch

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Party in my Jail Cell Tonight!

Now that's funny!

Hey Pitch,

Shelby here. I'll join in your party ... ya know, just say "food" and I'm there. :P And Cheeze-Its ... well they are one of my (many) favorites.

Was it one of those human kids you had to get your pictures with? My mom does this all the time. B-o-r-i-n-g. Hopefully you've trained your Mom right and she offered you treats to sit still. I'm not above a little bribery.

Now, let's party!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Hey Pitch!!

Henery and Phoebes here!! Can we come overs and play wif you? We loves cheese crackers too... my Momma gives me goldfish crackers if I's being good.

We're all crazy from the butt-tucking and bitey-facing and wrestling that's been going on over here, we need some snacks!!

Your pals,
    Henery and Phoebe!

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

Hiya Pitch!!

Baloo here! Howdya make labrachewzies?? Sounds yummy!! ;D

Momma takes my pitchur all the time. She says the "s" word (stay) and I gots to not move whiles she snaps snaps snaps. : >

I wanna come to yur party, but Momma says it's past my bedtimes. Shes no fun. Prolly she'd eat all the cheezey crackers for herself anyways. Harumph. > *pout*

Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

momofalab is offline Senior Member

Was it one of those human kids you had to get your pictures with?
    Yeah, my skin brother....he is always getting me introuble with his whining.

Henery and Phoebe your still together? Do we have a skin baby yet?

Baloo here! Howdya make labrachewzies?? Sounds yummy!!
    This is a PG site Baloo, can't tell you that here! Just sneak out tonight Baloo, gonna be a good party, don't want you to miss out!

Hey Pitch,

Cinnamon here it is 1am and mom may finally be going back to bed, she is not feeling good her tummy hurts I told her not to eat that wierd hot sauce yesterday, so I can sneak out. How's bout I bring some ice cream. Ma just bought me a new container it is cherry vanilla. Ma gives me a scoop every night when she has some after mom has gone to bed early cause she gets up at 4am to go to work.

k8show is offline Senior Member

How wuz da par-tay? What did I miss? Anyone run around nekid? Anyone end up w/ a lampshade on their head?
    Boo
    Katie and Boo

LOL.

Merlot_1 Guest

This is Zoey, our master kept us crated at night for over 1/12 years. He now lets us sleep in his bed with him and have the run of the house while he's at work. No way would I go back to a jail crate, even for a party. But I would like a date with you in our backyard sometime. We can't let Merlot know, he might get jealous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast