I am sick of it!

Thread: I am sick of it!

GulfCoast is offline Senior Member

DefaultI am sick of it!

Out in one of my training spots early this morning just past sunup, running some blinds. Two freaking neighborhood mutts come busting out of a subdivision across the road, and jump on my dog, who is doing nothing but sitting still waiting on a cast. I have to go break up a row, and as I am running off the aggressive mutts, up pulls a guy in pickup screaming at the mutts "get in here!" He claims they "bolted out the front door when he went to get the paper and ran off." We had a bit of a "chat." Most of a precious training morning wasted by a dog fight. WHY CAN'T STUPID PEOPLE CONTROL THEIR ANIMALS!!! >
    HRCH Ellie Mae MH CGC
    Tipsy Puppy
    Justlabradors.com -- the best site for your Labrador needs.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/EllieMaeDogg/2108207141_f7321f204b.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

amazongold is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I am sick of it!

Quote Originally Posted by GulfCoast
    WHY CAN'T STUPID PEOPLE CONTROL THEIR ANIMALS!!! >
    That pretty much says it right there. The dork probably left the front door wide open while he sauntered down the driveway to get the paper.
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

It's too bad you lost so much of your morning, but you know? Accidents happen. Dogs can get past you in the blink of an eye no matter how careful you think you're being. I imagine the guy didn't enjoy the experience any more than you did.

Hope you can get more training in tomorrow.

Seamus and Flynn

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Merlot_1 Guest

I understand how you feel, but my dogs have gotten out also. Just last week my daughter came over unexpectedly and both dogs bolted out when she opened the front door. I was downstairs and didn't know she was there. She is 25 years younger then me, so she got to retrieve them from inside a neigbor's garage about three blocks away, checking out a cat :-X

GulfCoast is offline Senior Member

One of his comments was "I spent $3,000 on a privacy fence and they still get out all the time." I am sure his "accident" also made the dogs aggressive, too.....
    HRCH Ellie Mae MH CGC
    Tipsy Puppy
    Justlabradors.com -- the best site for your Labrador needs.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/EllieMaeDogg/2108207141_f7321f204b.jpg