Me and the other woman

Thread: Me and the other woman

fburke is offline Senior Member

DefaultMe and the other woman

My wife is Jealous of my other woman. :

We have a ritual in my home after the child is in bed we settle on the couch, the wife lays on my lap and we watch TV for a while.

Well lately this position on the couch has been “challenged” by Willow. :P

She will give my wife the “evil eye” when she lies next to me. And if she happens to get up for something Willow immediately jumps in the spot and claims her spot with her head on my lap. :

I think it’s hilarious! ;D but my wife doesn’t, Willow will actually resist if my wife tries to pull her off by the collar. This has resulted with my wife heading upstairs more then a few times and Willow enjoying having won the battle on her territory! for now….

My Spot !!

No Room for Mommy

I Sleepy Daddy

Labs and Kids

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Me and the other woman

fburke,

In January, my wife and I celebrate 40 years. We have had a dog for all but 4 of them. I recommend you rethink the humor in this situation. If you don;t, you will regret it in the future. Many times you will regret it. It may already be too late. Heed the advice young man. 20 years from now, you will thank me.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

my2labs is offline Senior Member

i don't know. with a girl with that pretty a face, i don't think i could be jealous of being left out. that's how cinney will lay on my side of the bed when i get up in the morning. it's almost like she says "you got up, now i get to cuddle with daddy".

Sam 9-27-07

Mojo 7-6-12

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

Cute pictures. Our girls will do the same thing. If one of us gets up from the couch...there is always one of them ready to move in. ;D

Merlot_1 Guest

Be careful. First it's the couch and next it's the bed your dog will want. My sex life ended when my dog started sleeping in bed with us. At my age that doesn't bother me too much, but at your age.....

fburke is offline Senior Member

well belieave it or not there are limits....no doggie on the bed she still crated at night or i would't have a house...