WOOHOO!!! My bestest friend Phoebes is here!! :D by Henery! (lotsa pics,like8!)
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WOOHOO!!! My bestest friend Phoebes is here!! :D by Henery! (lotsa pics,like8!)

DefaultWOOHOO!!! My bestest friend Phoebes is here!! :D by Henery! (lotsa pics,like8!)

Hiya labra-pals!!

Phoebe is at my house today!! Her Momma is going Into Labour and that means Phoebers will have a skinbaby brother or sister (hopefully) soon!! But the best part of Auntie Becca going Into Labour is that Phoebe is gonna sleepovers at our house until Auntie Becca is home from the hospital!

We are going through my toybox and tugging some of my old toys to smithereens!! So far we've amputated an arm off my Monkey, gutted my Dr.Seuss Fish, divided my tiger-striped bone and now we're working on my Hippo. This sure is funs!! I sure like having a tugs partner!!

Momma says it has been nonstop hilarity since Phoebers got here. We've been biteyfacing and wrestling and butt-tucking and keepaway playing and she says watching us is better than watching tvs!! Imagine!

Here are some pics of us being silly today!

Hey Phoebe, I's sure glad you're here!

Let's play bitey-face, okays??

Psst Phoebes, you gots a monkey on your nose!

You wanna dance wif me?

Here are two pics of us being sweet and innocents! (we gots that pretty perfected! who can say no to these faces??)

Good luck Auntie Becca and Uncle Tim!! Fingers and 8 paws crossed for a speedy delivery!! We can't wait to meet the baby!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kathy5475 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: WOOHOO!!! My bestest friend Phoebes is here!! :D by Henery! (lotsa pics,like8!)

What great pics! I wish Riley had such a good friend like Phoebe!!!!! Poor Riley is stuck most of the time with a gooby CAT >.

momofalab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: WOOHOO!!! My bestest friend Phoebes is here!! :D by Henery! (lotsa pics,like8!)

Henery you are so lucky to have a nice friend! Have loads of fun! They looks so much a like, are they blood siblings?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

Those are wonderful pictures. They look like good buddies.

Buddy and Bailey is offline Senior Member

wow they look alot a like. Can't wait to hear about the baby

DefaultRe: WOOHOO!!! My bestest friend Phoebes is here!! :D by Henery! (lotsa pics,like

So glad you guys are close!! Those two could be twins!!

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

I KNEW it!! I just saw over in O&E that you had Pheober's and I sent you a PM about it!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Happy Labour thoughts Becca!! Hope it goes fast and easy!! Can't wait to meet the baby!

Felicia, those two are looking like twins! Holy shmoly! What a riot they are having though - are you gonna get any sleep tonite? LOL Where do they both sleep? With you?

RIP Monkey, fish and hippo. You were good pals.

Felicia, thank you again for being delivery person of the year.
    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

AWWWW!!!! Phoebe is the luckiest girl in Canada today! (For a while....shhhhh!) Those two are so cute together it makes my heart ache.

Good luck, Becca!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Wow! Those two dogs are having fun, you have them both and waiting to be an Aunt. Tell the Mom to hurry up. What fun.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

jan elaine Guest

Oh, more phoebe and henry pics please!! ;D Are they related? They look like twins?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast