Picture day Tomorrow

Thread: Picture day Tomorrow

momofalab is offline Senior Member

DefaultPicture day Tomorrow

I set up a time to have Pitch's picture taken at the photo studio with the two kids. Doesn't sound so tough right....? Well Husband had to go out of town. So it will be Myself with 2 toddlers and Pitch! I am gonna go insane!!! Trying to figure out what the best choice of outfits will be.

Pitch is Black, do you think if I dress both my son and daughter in Blue Overalls, and Cream colored shirts that will work? I don't want drown the children out in dark colors, for he already towers over them. They are 1 and 3 yrs of age. Any thoughts of people that have taken pictures with dog and toddlers would be greatly appreciated. Prayers will be great too!!!

-Shannon

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

BASEBALL18 Guest

DefaultRe: Picture day Tomorrow

Sounds like you already have a plan....
    All the colors you mentioned sound great. I'm sure the photographer will be very patient since he's doing small children and animals.
    Good luck and let us know how it goes.
    Sue

EMA
    EMA is offline Senior Member

No shoes on the kids!

Overalls and cream should be fine! If the photographer isn't used to doing dogs, it might be a challenge. Bring treats and a squeaky toy or two to get expression from him. You want his mouth shut. Also, sometimes studio photographers don't get the detail of a black dog and make them a black blob - if they are using digital, ask them to proof to make sure you can see expression in his face, but not washing him out. I'd suggest one pose for Pitch to be on the ground in a down and the kids beside him laying on their stomachs with heads propped on their hands. Work on Stays a little bit tonight! I'm sure the photographer will have things covered. Have a fun time!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

k8show is offline Senior Member

Sounds cute! If you're allowed, post the pics when you get them. Good luck.
    Katie and Boo

You want his mouth shut
    Duct Tape??!?

EMA
    EMA is offline Senior Member

Well, I wasn't thinking duct tape (although that may work!) so much as making a funky noise when you're about to snap the picture! I can throw cookies if you have a really reliable stay, or you can squeak a toy, whistle, clap, something they usually do the head tilt thing which is cute too!

I can't tell you how excited I am....I will take those ideas into mind. Thanks so much...!