Hello azusateach(Laura)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello azusateach(Laura)

DefaultHello azusateach(Laura)

Hi - was just looking at our message exchange from a few months back and was admiring that siggy pic of him...again! (don't tell Cooper!) Have any new pics to post of the boy?! He's such a cutie-pie :-*......

Bev.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Azusateach is offline Member

DefaultRe: Hello azusateach(Laura)

Well, hello!

As a matter of fact, I've got a couple of pictures of him that I've taken this weekend. I'm in San Diego "camping" (actually it's more an RV resort) right next to Mission Bay. They have a dog beach here, so I've got a cute one of him there. And I got a couple of nice head shots of him here in the trailer. But ... unfortunately I don't have my cable with me to upload them. You'll have to wait until I get home tomorrow. Thanks so much for your interest in my "main man"!

jan elaine Guest

Wow, he is gorgeous! What a handsome little man. Where did you get him from?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Wow! Never want to be accused of passing up an opportunity to brag! Jed is from Decoy Labs, in Oxnard. Judy Davis is the owner & has been in the business for over 20 years. She's turned out some pretty nice-looking dogs. Jed's dad was on the Summer 2006 "Labrador Quarterly", if you've seen it before. Here are a couple of pictures of him almost exactly a year apart. I think I've posted them before, but don't remember if it was here or on the other Lab board. Forgive the redundancy if I did do it here ...

Jed, at 4.5 months. Such a typical "toddler" -- all dirty!

And Jed at 16.5 months. Much more dignified-looking:

Don't know if he's show quality or not, but in my eyes he's a true winner. Thanks for your interest!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

I think Jed is a winner. Of course, I think that of almost all dogs. Nice looking boy.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Very handsome.

Hi - just saw this post as well as the ones you posted in Photo Album. Has Jed ever grown! He's such a nice looking boy. Thanks for the new pics!

Happy camping!

Bev.

JeffG is offline Senior Member

What a face!!

You'll have to beat the female dogs off the porch with that handsome fellow around!

Okay, here are a couple of pictures from this weekend. We actually went to two dog beaches -- one on Mission Bay and one at Ocean Beach. Makes me want to move to San Diego, just for the dog beaches ...

Here's one of him at the beach -- bubbles on the chin and all.

Here's another one of him in my trailer. He's really content to just hang out with me.

Some day I'll try stacking him, just to get some opinions on his conformation.

Thanks again for your interest in my little (?) guy!

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by azusateach
    Jed's dad was on the Summer 2006 "Labrador Quarterly", if you've seen it before.
    Jed's dad also went Best In Show yesterday at the High Desert Labrador Retriever Club Specialty Show...also known as BISS (Best In Specialty Show), which is *not* an easy title to get for a conformation dog! He's a beautiful, sweet boy.

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast