7 months today and what a present!

Thread: 7 months today and what a present!

Karolyn is offline Senior Member

Default7 months today and what a present!

So Harlee turned 7 months today, she is sleeping out of her crate now, just at night (been about 2 months) and doing great! The only thing is she gets up much earlier now than when she did when she was in her crate. SO today started as normal 7am she stands by the bed wanting out, i get up she goes to the bathroom (normal) comes in I feed her, and we go back to bed. I put her in her crate because she wants me up for the day and I want to go back to bed. Anyways about an hour later she starts stirring in her bed,, i told her to be quiet and go to sleep (this happens a lot). I fall back asleep and woke up to her stirring again with this awful smell (about an hour and a half has gone by)
    I get up to let her out again and see she has pooped her her crate, normally she would have cried or pawed at the door of the crate if she really wanted out and she didn't do that. There was poop everywhere (half soft) anyways take her out, get it all cleaned up and a few hours later she has complete diarrhea. I know that she has not eaten anything out of the ordinary. not sure what is wrong, i feel horrible because she messed in her crate, not a good way to turn 7 months

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: 7 months today and what a present!

Aww, poor Harlee. Hope it was just a one time thing and she's feeling better!

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: 7 months today and what a present!

Poor girl. Hope she feels better soon!!

(If she's 7 months today, isn't your ticker a little off..??)
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!