Grand Dogs

Thread: Grand Dogs

DefaultGrand Dogs

I have a yellow lab (white) grand dog. I think he is the greatest thing. His name is Cooper. He is the most beautiful dog. I wish he could stay with me more often. He doesnt live with me but I pay the vet bills LOL. BUT, his most recent Vet visit revealed he has Pneumonia. We thought he had a eaten a stick. The vet took an xray and put him on antibiotics. Anybody ever heard of a dog with pneumonia? (no symptoms). We try not to let him chew sticks and are constantly telling him to "drop it". I'm concerned because I think the VET should have scoped him to make sure there was not a stick in there. This is the first time I have ever blogged anything but someday hope to post a picture of the little 85 pound darling.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jan elaine Guest

DefaultRe: Grand Dogs

As long as an x-ray was taken I don't think you have to worry. I think if there had been a stick in there it would have shown up. Plus the vets always hand check everything. They feel their tummies and throats thoroughly for anything (lumps) that seem foreign. I'd just keep an eye on him for awhile. As for pneumonia in dogs?! I don't see why they couldn't get it but I personally haven't had a dog with it. And please post pictures! We love pictures!! ;D

DefaultRe: Grand Dogs

I'd love to, as soon as I figure out how to do that I will.