Guaradian Angel Orb?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guaradian Angel Orb?

112deadpool is offline Senior Member

DefaultGuaradian Angel Orb?

I didn't want to hijack the thread about Sydney's weight but Raian mentioned a guardian angel orb? I keep hearing this term as it relates to a dogs appearance. Anyone able to shed some light on it?

https://www.justlabradors.com/forum/i...c,61908.0.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

labby is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Guaradian Angel Orb?

Depending on whether you believe it or not, some consider an orb in the picture to be a passed love one letting you know they're there.

I'll tell you my orb story. This is Jake at 2 weeks. His Grandmother Stevie had just died suddenly and unexpectedly. This orb (upper left corner) appeared in just Jake's picture even though the same angle and exposure was used on all the puppies.

I had some people freaking out on another forum saying it was Stevie. Was it? Dunno. I'd like to think it was. Almost from the beginning Jake and I had a connection and though I tried to ignore it, I was pleased when he ended up the keeper of the group. Maybe it was Stevie telling me to keep him. Who knows for sure.

Like I said, it all depends on if you believe in that stuff or not.

Laura

112deadpool is offline Senior Member

OKay so it refers to a distortion in the photograph itself. Some sort of reflection of light. I can see how that would be freaky.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

I believe in Orbs ..... I never knew anything about them until Tom's niece remarked about one of Shermans pics having an orb and it was probably Napoleon, our very beloved dog that died suddenly a few months before we got Sherman. Here is a very good example of it in the bottom of this pic. It looks like it was moving, doesn't it ? I have other pics with orbs too.......

Melissa

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

Depending on who you talk to, many believe its just a reflection of dust. Others believe it is a spirit or ghost. Do a Google on picture orbs and you should get lots of links.

Laura

I have tons of orbs in my pictures..I have one..in our old house..hovering over my husbands shoulder..I blew it up on the pc..enlarged it..and damn if there wasn't a face in it..scary face at that. We always had strange feelings in that house even though we were only the 2nd owners of it. I have had the same experience as Laura mentioned..orbs in some pictures, and at the same time other pics have none. It's strange.
    I also have had "things" happen in this house...strange things..so I do believe in orbs/ghosts/spirits etc..even tho I've read that orbs are just something that happens in digital photography. I'm a believer.
    And Laura..if I'm not mistaken, there are two orbs in Jakes picture, one right by his right ear..unless I'm not seeing it right.
    Jackie

I think that's just hair and a reflection Jackie.

Laura

I tend to believe in things that can be explained. Science is my co pilot.

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

Sometimes I get "orbs" in my pics.... and then I clean the lens and they disappear.... ;D
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

I'll tell you my orb story. This is Jake at 2 weeks. His Grandmother Stevie had just died suddenly and unexpectedly. This orb (upper left corner) appeared in just Jake's picture even though the same angle and exposure was used on all the puppies.
    Labby, I remember reading you posts back when you lost Stevie. I had not heard of orbs until this thread, but I have a hard time believing that could be anything BUT Stevie in Jake's picture. It sure seems like he has brought you a lot of joy and laughs, and I always love to see his pictures, videos, and to read about what he is up to. It seems to me that if Stevie told you to keep Jake, she sure knew what she was doing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast