Guaradian Angel Orb? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guaradian Angel Orb?

hark67 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Guaradian Angel Orb?

I had heard of that before but didn't know what it was called. Neat. I like to think that is true.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

kassabella is offline Senior Member

I haven't heard of them before either.

Lovely story Laura.

Kassa 25/11/01 - 09/02/05 O.S Jaw cancer forever in my heart.
    Ernie 25/11/01 adopted May 05
    Sam 11? adopted Nov 06 - 18/12/07 Lyphoma
    Tessa. Rescued June 2011.
    Bone Cancer Dogs org.http://www.bonecancerdogs.org/
    http://kassabella.tripod.com/kassabella/
    http://collarsbychris.weebly.com/

cinderbay is offline Senior Member

i do believe in ghosts, but I do believe that is just dust.
    Kim

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

OK Laura..viewing this on my laptop..on a smaller screen hampers my vision a bit..if I looked on my desktop pc's larger monitor I'm sure I would have seen it better. I'm glad Jake has an "orb" watching over him, no matter who is might be.
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by labby
    I think that's just hair and a reflection Jackie.

harleydog1 is offline Senior Member

I too believe in ghosts(angels) but I think those orbs are just reflections of some light source off of the lens. We live in a house that is about 120 years old and to hear the history of some of the past residents is really neat. I have talked to some of the old timers in the hood and they tell of a lady that used to live here. They say she was a Healer, making sick people well. They had specific examples and one even had a relative to confirm his story of a bad leg made good. Don't know for sure if any of it is true, but since moving in here our lives have improved drastically... I guess it is just something to have fun with but I am not gonna mess with her...LOL

Here's one of my "ghost stories". We bought this house in NC while still living in NJ. We would come down for vacations and one day found this place. We came down for the signing in 2004, and after that went out shopping for some stuff for this house. Let me preface this by saying..the owners wife had died years ago..and the owner lived in another house in NC. Well..we found out the morning of the signing that the owner had passed away earlier that morning.. We thought we'd lose this house..but his son had power of attorney and all went smooothly.
    We came home from shopping and the garage door opener was not working, so I used the keys to open the front door..I no sooner stepped thru the doorway, when I heard a woman's voice say "Bill?". Bill was the owner, and the voice sounded like when you hear your SO come in and say their name in a questioning manner. I stopped dead in my tracks...and just stood there..finally after a few moments..I said outloud..Bill has passed over, you have to go find him". That incident was one of the most.....definitive ghostly happenings I've ever experienced. We have had other things happen, like one slat of a vertical blind, move back and forth for about 10 minutes..just one...no others moved..right after that we went on a trip and almost had a bad accident..so I wonder if it was a warning of sorts.
    There is more that we don't know or understand I think, than we do know about the spirit world.
    Ok..wacky mode OFF. Jackie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12