Obsession...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obsession...

DefaultObsession...

So is there some obsession going on? I'm not talking about dogs here, I'm talking about humans. Have poeple told you that you are obsessed with your dog(s)? Are you aware that you're obsessed with your dog(s)?

I ask because it is pointed out to me quite often. Anyone that knows me is well aware that my dog is my right hand man. Friends and family always ask how he is. I think it's great myself, but some do think I'm weird for it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Obsession...

I am not capable of self assessing my obsession. I happen to know that I would get conflicting assessments within my own home.

DW: Obsessed? Him, obsessed with HK? That word is not descriptive enough.

HK: Obsessed? Are you kidding? I only get to the DP 3 or 4 times a week. If he were obsessed, I would go every morning and every afternoon. Heck! He even goes to sleep at night. Obsessed? No way! And I am so lovable.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Joey is offline Senior Member

I don't even have a dog yet and I have people telling me that I'm obsessed! I spend at least an hour or two on here everyday and I love to talk about dogs as well, poor people around me. Just wait till I actually get one!!! I even catch myself going through my day thinking about where the dog will be and what he'll be doing with us. Scary.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

My dogs are my family and #1 in my life and everyone I know, knows it! ;D

Not having a dog and being obsessed...I can relate. I had food, food bowls, leashes, collar, treats, toys and more before I ever knew where my dog was coming from.

Another thing...does your SO get jealous of your bond with your dog? This might not apply to everyone. For me, she does get jealous. I'm not proud of it and I hate that she does. But she does understand because she's a dog lover herself.

The people that know me ask about he dogs as if they were my kids (they pretty much are) The only people who think I'm loony or obcessed are non dog people and I feel sorry for them never knowing the unconditional love a dog can give.

Callaway is offline Senior Member

Put it this way the only pictures on my camera are of Bogey!

Courtney, Bogey and Calli

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

My nickname at work is "Ace" (as in Ace Ventura..... : :P)

I'm the resident "animal person". It gets a little annoying because I hear any and all stories that people have about animals/dogs. Even the stupid, un-funny ones, that I'm supposed to love because I'm the "animal person". ;D
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

Chester B. Dickens is offline Senior Member

It comes from all the flyaway dog hair we inadvertantly eat during coat-blowing season -- you know, the stray hair that you find in your mac and cheese 1/2 way through the serving you've been munching? It jams the brain and turns all thoughts to canine.

Joey is offline Senior Member

I've even passed my obession on to my 6 year old. He tells everyone that he is getting a dog soon and has even started saving his own money to buy the dog toys and things. I think it's cute though.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast