Who can compose the worst thread?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who can compose the worst thread?

DefaultWho can compose the worst thread?

We have all read some really terrible post that would incite a riot of flaming responses. For fun lets see who can create the most obnoxious post. I'll start it off with this one:

Hi, I'm new here and need an answer desperately. A friend of my brother's girlfriend just gave me a big Black Lab he didn't want it anymore because it was too fat. Unfortunately he had it castigated so he's not really a boy dog anymore. What I want to know is can his boy things be replaced? The reason I'm asking is my neighbor has this white teacup poodle and we want to breed them so we can hopefully get a litter of tiny silver labradoodles. I've heard you can get a lot of money for a big one so we could get rich selling tiny ones. If I can get my dog refixed we plan to have lots of litters. I work at Walmart and the manager said I could set up a pen in the parking lot when we're ready to sell them.
    Anybody here have any advice?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Who can compose the worst thread?

I'm not that creative. LOL!

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

Hi, I am new. I have 7 puppies, all from the same litter. A guy was giving them away at the flea market. So I took them all. Hoping to breAd them and sell the puppies. I am guessing I can get about 600.00 for the girls and another 500.00 each for the boys. They seem to be in good shape , they just turned 6 months. I know they will make great puppies, the mom was some champion or something. Can't remember. Plus I know what I will be getting since they are all related.

We are hoping to have a litter by christmas, we all now kids would like to adopt for christmas. Oh forgot to mention they are rare white labs. Once you can get past the health issues, I am sure they will make great champions one day, or good to breAd in the future.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Labs4life is offline Senior Member

Very good Dukesdad. You left out a few things. Turkey herding and Dog park behavior.
    The Constitution is suppose to guarantee everyone the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but the Constitution does not guarantee everyone equal outcomes.
    Some people are more talented, educated, thieving and dishonest than others.

Try this on for size:

"Hey, I just scored a Miniature Silver Lab @ the Walmart parking lot to help herd my turkeys. I will be breeding him to my rare "snow leopard" white Lab bitch as soon as she gets her first heat. Any of you who want a rare pup be sure to send me your deposits before Christmas."

Quote Originally Posted by allprolab
    That would be the winner. If you can use the term "winner". OY.

I bought my 70 yo parents 2 lab puppies because their house is too quiet. They've never owned a dog but I think they'll really like them. My dad can't walk and my mom is blind so it will be nice for them to have a couple of big dogs laying around.

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

Funny thread.
    I need to put my thinking cap on.
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

Chester B. Dickens is offline Senior Member

My dogs have pappers. They're really good. When I tie them out all day long, they never complain, even when it snows. When I get home from work, after a 389-hour shift, they all come running for a big bowl of Ol' Roy. I keep them from getting too enthusiastic when eatting by using my e-collars, which I put on the highest setting and then zap them for things like barking, panting, and tail-wagging.

Here's my issue, though. When I put my hand into my dog's mouth, he bites me. Any advice?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast